Chapter 12 : Missing

2 weeks later, She got out of the hospital and she's now going home to their house. Ran wasn't still able to believe that Y/n was a real Hajime and his Friend's Older Sister.

He's driving home with Y/n.
" Love, I still can't believe that we're really destined to get married " Ran, Y/n chuckles because of the sudden Call Sign.

" Did you just call me love? " Y/n smiled looking at him. He picked her hand and caresses it while holding the wheel.

" Why not? I love you so much can't i call you love? " Ran asked and Y/n smiled so sweetly because she's getting a lot of sweetness from Ran.

" You do really love me? " Y/n asked and Ran nods several times. " You do really? " Y/n keeps asking that question.

" Yes love, i love you okay? " Ran said still holding her hands. " Then if you really love me prove it " Y/n said looking away.

He stopped the car and he looked at her.
" What do you really want to get huh? " Ran said smirking " nothing just u-uhm prove it! Like a .... A.... Hug like that! What's wrong with proving?" Y/n stuttered and keep looking away while Ran was leaning to her.

" Tell me love, what do you want? " Ran asked their face are just inch in distance. " Your kiss love. I missed you " she said and Ran smiled

" I missed you too. It's good that you heal yourself in a short time I can't wait to hug you in the bed again " he said and placing his lips on her kissing her so passionately.

He pulled out and Y/n looked at him in the eyes. " I want to be with you forever. Please don't cheat on me Ran I'll definitely kill you " Y/n threatened Ran and he laughs.

" How can i do that? My parents will kill me also it's not just you Love. I won't i promise " he made a promise and they started to Drove off again.

They have a small conversation till they go home. When they reached the garage Dennis opened the gate for them ofcourse, then she get off.

" Ah.. it's been a while. " Y/n said stretching her arms and Ran hugged her from the back and sniffing her neck and makes her tickled.

" Hahaha ran I'm getting tickled " she said laughing but Ran don't want to get off. He's holding her bag while hugging her.

She holds his hands that wrapped around her and said " do you really miss me that much Ran? " He nods and let go.

" If you want cuddles then let's go inside and greet Mom and Dad " Y/n, he smiled and being excited because of her cuddles. They went inside and saw Rose and Charlotte??

Y/n was confused because someone is Missing.
" Aren't you supposed to be Three? " Y/n
" Ivy got fired ma'am, Mrs. Haitani couldn't handle back and threw her luggages outside " Charlotte. She just nods and they went to the Parents Room.

Ran's hands are still on her waist. She knocked and Mrs. Haitani opened the door.

" Oh? Y/n sweetie you're finally home " Mom hugged her and she hugged her back. " Thank you for staying with me there mom "

" It's okay don't mention it also it's our priority too, Honey! Y/n is home " she shouted and Mr Haitani also stand up to see if Y/n is well.

" It's good that you take her Home Ran " Dad.
" It's my priority dad she's my fiance. I can't leave her alone at the hospital " Ran

Y/n blushed because he called her ' Fiance '
" Oh? Ran do you really want her to be your wife? " Mom " yes mom " Ran

" We're not at the church to have a yes and i do part go you two at your room and have some time talking about your marriage " Dad

" He's right go back here when the lunch is ready okay? " Mom they both nods and go upstairs. Ran help her because she's still in trauma when she slipped.

" Are you okay Y/n " Ran " yeah I'm still traumatized what happened here in this stairs " She said and they both go to their room

Ran opened the door and they both went inside. Ran put her bag at the table and Y/n remained standing up. " Go change your clothes so we can cuddle " y/n said and Ran stripped Infront of her making her widened her eyes seeing those half of his body tattooed.

" Do you ... Really stripped Infront of me and not taking a bathroom?? " She said and Ran laughs. " Hahah I'm sorry just watch what's the big deal you're also going to see this at our honeymoon love so don't act innocent. " Ran

Y/n gulped and looked away. He changed his clothes and they both go at their bed. Ran hugged her again at her waist putting his head on her chest again. He loves that position and Y/n wasn't reacting at all since she's also comfortable at his position.

She kept playing his hair and Ran whispered something. " Y/n do you love me? " Ran asked out of nowhere.

" Ofcourse what are you thinking and you suddenly asked that? " Y/n " I'm a criminal and Bonten's executive i kept earing money in a dirty way " Ran

" Do you think I'm earning clean money? " Y/n asked too and Ran looked at her and Laughed.
" I remember that your brother is also a executive so where are you earing money? " Ran

" Easy. I keep scamming Governments in the whole world. "

- end of the chapter -