Chapter 21 : Ending

7 years later. And they even celebrate their 7th Anniversary of Being Husband and Wife. They're also have their dream. A baby!

Their Baby is a Girl and now going to school a 6 years old baby First Daughter of Haitani Ran and Haitani Y/n.

" Mommyyy I'm going to school bye byee " their daughter said and Ran kneeled on his Daughter height.

" Charlene remeber what i said, tell me who's the one hurting you okay? Don't let then hurt you " Ran said " Yes daddy bye bye " she said and she left a kiss on his daddy's cheek.

" Me too darling " her mom pouted and Charlene giggled. She kissed her mommy too and Charlene left with her Driver and go to her school.

" Do you think she's enough older to her new sibling? " Ran said and looked at Her.

" Stop looking at me you made me past out at that Night " Y/n glared and Ran smiled

" I'm sorry Babyy it's 7 years ago you can't move on? " Ran

" No. But it was such a beautiful night that happen " Y/n said and kissed him.

" Let's fetch Charlene later. " She added and go down to cook something. They have their own House since Ran's Parents gifted it to them when they got married. Sometimes his friends are visiting him and asking permission to go out with her Husband. She's agree but not on Bar.

There's a time that the two of them Fought so much and still forgave each other. Nearing to Divorced but they don't want to leave each other even they're Fighting over and over again. They just love each other and no one can compare how much they treasure each other.

" Love what do you want for Lunch? " Y/n asked and Ran goes down to answer

" Everything you made. If you insist I'll eat you instead. " Ran

" You're such a flirty Ran go starve yourself " Y/n said angrily

" Fine! Steak! " He said and go to her to watch cooking.

" You're really wife Material " Ran said while sitting on the High Chair.

" Because I'm your wife Ran " Y/n said while cutting some ingredients.

" That's why I'm glad that you're my wife " Ran said and Y/n laugh

" Stop flattering me " She said getting shy.

" Oh is my baby getting shy? Hahaha " he laughs and Y/n laughs too.

" You have no cuddles I'll sleep with Charlene later " Y/n said

" You know it's just a corny jokes Love sleep with me I can't sleep without you " Ran

" Ah so where are you on that night did you came home? No. " Y/n was starting a fight.

Ran didn't Go home because he's too drunk at that Night where their Big Fight started.

" Love stop making Fight i admit that I'm sorry that day i couldn't go home " Ran said and she sighed. " I'm so worried at you on that day "

" I know love that's why i regretted going out that day " he added and Y/n looked at him.

" It's okay it's been 2 years since that incident happened tho " she said and Smiled at Ran.

" That's why i really love you " Ran said while admiring his wife while cooking

- time of fetching.

They both go at her school and waited at the gate. After some time Charlene Go out with her friends but she slipped and someone laughed at her.

She was crying while her friends Helped her.
" Are you okay? " Her friend said " yes thankyou " charlene responds and Her friends said goodbye while she's confronting the one who laughed at her.

It's him again. " James what do you want?! "
" I wanted to bully you poor ass " he laughs and she cries. " AS I SAID I AM NOT POOR! " She shouted on his Face and Gained attention of some Parents out there.

He got mad and about to hit her and someone stopped him. It's Baton the one who stopped his hands. So he looked up and saw a tall violet haired man and a Blonde Woman who's wearing a shades.

" W-who are you " James stuttered and Charlene looked up and saw her Mommy and Daddy.

" Mom Dad! " She shouted and James flinched when she said Mom and Dad. He doesn't know that Charlene have a Parents that lined up at the most scary criminals that living.

Y/n Haitani - The Government's Scammer or so be called The Greatest Scammer.
Ran Haitani - The Cruel Torturer along with his Brother Rindou and the remaining Gangs.

" Hey squirt did you just Call my Daughter Poor? " Y/n kneeled down at his level and took something on her Bag.

It's a pack of Bills! She slapped him using it and calling it ✨Money Slap✨ He cried because it's hurted him since the money are thick. Charlene are hugging Her daddy's legs

" Damn Love you're really cruel when it comes to money huh " Ran said and Y/n stood up

" Don't dare to mess with me or with my family I'll definitely kill you " She warned the kid and his mother Came.

" I'm so sorry oh my god you kid " They left and some of the parents are gossiping. Ran took his baton back to his waist and Carried Charlene.

" Are you okay Darling are you hurt? " Ran
" Yes a bit daddy i slipped " she said pouting

" Aw our baby have a scratch let's clean it on the house okay? " Y/n said and kissed Charlene on her cheeks.

" Thanks Mommy and Daddy for saving me. " Charlene smiled " it's our priority baby " Ran
Said and they all go home safely.

- The End -