Chapter 11 : Hostage

They're still waiting and the other hand on the house. Ivy became crazy, while Rose and Charlotte are trembling because of Ivy who's laughing crazily.

" That's what you get for getting Ran away from me " Ivy said while laughing like a demon.

She's mumbling anything that she can say. The stairs are still bloody because Rose and Charlotte can't clean it since Ivy was still on the Second Floor.

Not until someone called her making her stop from talking bullshit. She answered the call and she shouted.

" WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MOTHER RINDOU?!" Rose and Charlotte was confused because of a sudden yell. " I'M GOING BE SURE THAT MY MOTHER WILL BE SAFE OR I'LL KILL Y/N WITH MY OWN FUCKING HANDS! " Ivy Shouted and the two was flinching on the side hugging each other. Ivy left the house and even slipped because of the blood

She slammed the door and Rose and Charlotte sat down at the floor breathing heavy. " This is crazy day. I hope Y/n get better soon I'm sure if the Superiors didn't take a control they'll kill Ivy in this house " Charlotte said " but you know I'm kinda confused why would they agree at Y/n even she's just a maid? " Rose

" Are you dumb? Didn't you hear that Y/n and Mr. Kokonoi are siblings? " Charlotte " ehh?! " Rose

" Yeah they're siblings i heard that from Madam and Sir that's why Kokonoi was staring at her all the time. That explains why. " Charlotte

They stood up. Meanwhile at the hospital part.

" Everything is Set bro " Rindou spokes quietly at Ran. " Good call me if Y/n wokes up " Ran walked out of the Hospital since the operation was successful they're now on her room.

Ran rushed at the area where they held Ivy's mother. Her mother had no clue what's going on. " What's going on?! Why I'm being Hostage here?! " Her mother cried out.

Ran arrived when she said that thing. " Your daughter tried to Kill my Princess. " Ran said while he's wearing his gloves." Who's there?! "

" It's me grandma. " Ran showed himself and her mother got shocked. " Ran?! "

" Yes? " Ran smiled " why are you doing this aren't you my daughter's boyfriend? " Ran whistled because Ivy said another Lie.

" She said that? Haha no I don't have any girlfriend beside, your daughter is so obsessed with me but I'm inlove with someone and she can't accept that " Ran

" What..? " Someone is shouting outside and Ran even smiled a lot and he smirked. " Who's here??~ who's there~ " ran

Ivy showed herself and saw her mother tied tightly at the chair. She saw Ran pulled his Baton and put it on her mother's head.

" What do you think you're doing Ivy? " Ran

" Let her go. Ran i promise I won't bother you two anymore! " Ivy " ahah no no honey listen to me, you did promise to mom and dad that don't ever touch her or do something to us "

" But what did you do? Y/n was about to die but luckily that doctor are my Father's friends and he's experienced. " He added Ivy remained silent. " SHE'S JUST A MAID HOW CAN YOU- " She got slapped by Ran.

" And you are? You're just a maid to and you really wanted to marry me crazy? I don't care if she's just your new coworker Mom and Dad agreed at our relationship and i was just about to confess my real feelings later but what did you do?! " Ran said Angrily. He slammed his baton at the Door and makes it broke into pieces.

" Don't ever start me Ivy. Don't touch the gold of mine. " Ran warned and Ivy was about to cry because she's afraid at Ran.

He ordered his Men to tie Ivy too. So he can start the Revenge or let's say Murder.

He smashed his baton at Ivy's head and it causes half dead. Her mother yelled because her daughter got beaten. He even hit her mother hard.

Both of them became unconscious and blood was dripping down to their face but Ran wasn't satisfied because Y/n was in critical condition.

Ran got worried when he remembered Y/n.

" Oy! Sanzu! Come here " Ran yelled and Sanzu appeared out of nowhere. " What? " Sanzu asked " go kill them I don't have a time I'm worried at Y/n make sure that they're burried or burn them I don't care do what you want " Ran

" How much? " Sanzu asked smiling but Ran just raised his middle finger and Sanzu laughed. He rushed out and droves to the hospital quickly.

After his ride he arrived at the hospital and quickly runs to her room. He saw them sitting at Y/n Side. She's awake

" Oi Rindou i said call me if she wake up " Ran shouted and gaining their attention. Y/n smiled at him.

" Hi Y/n are you okay now? I'm sorry I'm not at your side earlier " Ran " it's okay are you alright? " Y/n " aren't I'm the one who need to asked that to you? " Ran said and Y/n laugh. She hugged Ran on her bed.

" We're also here brother " Rindou said and they both looked at them. His Mom and Dad proudly looked at them not until Koko rushed inside.

" Y/n?! Y/n I'm worried " he said and he's near of crying. Ran and Rindou was confused.

" Why are you crying..? " Rindou " when did you became close to her? " Ran asked " she's my sister dumbass! We just acted that we're not siblings " He said sniffing.

" Ehh?! " They're both shock while y/n was laughing. " But why did you work at us ? " Ran

" We're engaged Ran hahaha actually it's a force marriage but we made a deal if you fall inlove with me the Marriage will be go on but if not and you love someone else then it's gonna be declined" Y/n

" You didn't said anything Mom " Ran " hahaha I'm sorry son it's her idea. " Mom " so you're a real Hajime huh? That's why you're not amazed at my car " Ran

" Yes because i have one too. " Y/n they all laughed and Koko got relief. Ran and Y/n was still hugging while talking at them.

- end of the chapter -