Chapter 17 : Marriage

Her Period comes in end and she's still not saying it to him. He's using his phone and sitting manspreading.

Y/n's Point of View

Since he's busy i remembered the new trend in Tiktok. Its:

I smirked and planning to this trend while sitting on his lap. I arranged the song and looked at him again. I snapped and walked towards to him.

I sat and he looked at me and sniff my neck
" Filming huh? "  He said and continued to do whatever he's doing on his Phone.

3rd Person Point of View

She proceed and move a bit where can he can feel her moves.

She started the Video and the Song plays.

" Come and get ur girl she be' trynna flirt- wait wait oh oh "

In the other hands when the wait wait oh oh played Ran gasped because of Y/n's Moves.
He groaned at the sudden Move and closed his eyes and lean at the back of the chair.

When the Filming stopped Y/n was really a trouble maker. She stopped moving and Ran opened his eyes.

She's about to Got up when Ran pulled her back. And whispered something.

" You teased me and you're standing up? Take the responsibility Love you made me hard. " He said and she can feel the hard Eggplant that growing.

She really knows that this prank will be headed somewhere else. He's really needy.

" It's still afternoon Ran "

" I don't care love " Ran said and Carry her and threw at the bed. He started go Unbotton his shirt and Y/n realy fucked up. Her prank went wrong.

He unbuckled his Belt and pulled Her on the end of the Bed.

But for sure he locked the door and Walked again. Y/n gulped and tried to crawl backwards.

He took her and she stood ups and He sat at the chair where she do the prank.

" You better do this task good. " Ran said and Y/n looked away.

" Maybe your Cat are bloody but your mouth isn't " he added and Y/n learned the task. It's her fault anyway so she need to take responsibility.

⚠️❗ Smut Part Scroll of you don't want to read and get uncomfortable ❗⚠️

He released his Standing member and he grips on her hair and pushed her to choke.

She groaned because of the sudden push and Ran groaned really loud she started thrusting it with her mouth.

She's getting faster and faster which make him Moan. " Ah. Fuck " Ran

After a while he's near and he spokes.

" I'm near you'll swallow it " Ran said and he pushed her head again and pull back. Deeper and deeper the louder he moans.

He finally cames and it's on her mouth all. Like what Ran said Swallow it and be an Obedient Baby Girl.

She tried to swallow it and some of it cames off on her mouth. He looked at her with a satisfied look.

" You did great Babygirl. " Ran said and Y/n was just smiled and really regrets why did she did that trend.

She wiped some of the fluids that come out and stand up.

Ran also zipped his pants and Go out.

She looked at the mirror and her hair are messed up. She remaked her hairstyle and go to the bathroom to wash her mouth.

After washing her mouth, she went down and Go to the Dining room since she's getting hungry.

" Rosee is there any food? " She asked
" Yes! " She said and she saw Ran sitting there doing nothing.

He looked at her and She glared at him. While Rose are preparing foods , she sat far from him.

" Sit here Love " He pointed at the chair beside on him . Y/n moved because she doesn't want to let Rose catch a single evidence what happened earlier.

He's doing something on his phone when Ran's hand travels on her thighs which is, that's his hobby when they're on a dining table. But Y/n flinched. He just smirked and continued scrolling on his phone.

It's really awkward since Rose are showing her back she can't see what's happening at her back. He keeps brushing his hands on her thighs.

When Rose was done she places their food at the dining table. She ates it right away not until someone cames in at the Dining Room.

It's Mom and Dad. Ran and Y/n looked at them.
" What a lovely couple " Mom. " You look like husband and Wife. " Dad

" Don't worry Mom you'll see a little too " Ran
Y/b choked on her food. " I'm sorry " she apologize at her choking.

She dranks water and Ran was just staring at her. She's trembling.

" What's wrong? " Ran " it's nothing " Y/n
" You should get rest Y/n don't push yourself " Dad " yeah Ran protect her huh? We planned the marriage. " Mom

" When? " Ran " it's up to you when will you propose on her and when do you want to get married? The venue are ready anytime " Mom

" So it's up to us. We'll talk about it later let's go love " He stand up and full her and went at their room.

" Love what's wrong? " Ran asked " it's nothing I'm still feeling your dick on my Mouth. That's why your every touch flinch me. " Y/n

" Oh.. is that why? Do you want another? " Ran

" NO! HOLY SHIT NO " Y/n

" Just kidding baby, come here let me hug you " Ran hugged her and she hugged back.

" Your scent really makes me sleepy " Y/n

- end of the chapter -