Chapter 19 : Paris

It's been a week since that happened and Koko Won't stop messaging her. " Sis? U okay? "

" Yessss now please stop worrying me " she responds. Ran was still Sleeping her side while hugging her.

She took a photo of them while Ran was still sleeping. It's a good shot and she decided to make it her lockscreen wallpaper.

It's still 7 AM Ran was still asleep. She's using her phone while Ran moves and hugged her tightly while saying something.

" Don't leave me Y/n.. " y/n was confused because he's still asleep maybe he's dreaming about Y/n.

She caress his Face and " i won't leave you Love " She said and kissed his lips secretly.

He opened his eyes and smiled. " Goodmoring Love. "

" Goodmoring too Ran " she said but Ran doesn't want to let go of her.

" Move love I'm going to the bathroom want to shower with me? " She asked " sure let's go " they both got up and Go to the shower Together.

After a Month—

Their wedding is going to be held next next day. So they're having a flight to the Paris with the whole Family and with Ran's Friends.

" Love are your things done? " Ran asked and Y/n nods while putting things she'll need in her sling bag

" So let's go? They are already there. " Ran
" Yeah, I'm done " She stand straight and Ran snaked his Hands around on her waist as always and called Dennis.

" Dennis the luggage are done you can get it here " Ran said at the Phone and slide it inside his pocket.

Dennis went inside of the House and Quietly walk upstairs to get their luggage while Ran have to speak on someone.

Y/n went down with dennis and Ran was still upstairs. She went inside at the Car waiting for him.

Some minutes later She got bored waiting Ran is taking so long. She took out her phone and watch videos and she remembered the trend she did and failed at the end.

She watched it again and Laugh. Dennis was still not on the Car. She remaked it and she took 2 shots.

" You better do that with me again. " A voice suddenly came which make her flinch. It's Ran coming inside the Car.

" I just remaked it. " She said and posted it on the Tiktok. " Let me see " he said but she raised her hand but it's bumped at the Car Ceiling.

" Give it to me! " Ran said while laughing and She's also laughing not wanting to give it to him not until his phone Vibrated.

He opened it and it's his Group Chat with Mikey and Others. Koko Sent a Two videos.

He watched it and sliding his tounge on his teeth. She got curious and peek on his phone seeing her videos.

" What the fuck?? " She said and the Vid was her First Pocket Rocket Video, which is she's sitting on his lap.

She moved far from Ran and Dennis came and started Driving.

He watched the two videos and Y/n was really showing too much on the Second Video.

" Hey lady, You're showing yourself too much at the second screen. I told you do that infront of me " Ran said, it's really scares her when Ran was calling her Lady

She wasn't looking at Ran and still on the Window. He moved and place his Hands on her thighs where Dennis can't see on the Rear View Mirror.

He keeps caressing it and Y/n looked at him.
" Love I'm hungry let's grab a Mcdo " She said
" Dennis can you go to the drive thru this Woman said she's hungry " Ran told Dennis

" Yes Sir we're going " Dennis

After that they kept on a ride and Ran Hands are still on her Thighs telling that she's taken by one and only Ran Haitani.

They stopped at the Drive Thru luckily they're the only one who's using the Drive Thru.

She ordered a Burger and Big Size of Fries. She asked Ran but he doesn't want. She buyed two and the other one is for Dennis.

She gave it to Dennis " ahh, Thanks ma'am! " She smiled and started to eat her burger.

He's getting sleepy since the airport is quite Far from their House. " Love I'm sleepy " He said and Y/n let his Head on her shoulder while hugging her on the waist.

Hour Later they arrived at the Airport and Y/n was still eating her fries. She shaked Ran and he woked up.

" We're here love " she said. He was yawning and still gets clingy on her. He's still hugging her.

" Love move we need to go out " She said.

He lets go and Y/n opened the door and they Saw them all. " Y/n!! " Mom shouted from afar and Ran go out too and still hugged her

" I'm still sleepy. " Ran whispered and Dennis took their luggages out. " Let's go to them " she said and she started to walk and Ran just hold her hand even he's still sleepy.

They go to them dennis are carrying those bags. You can see the full Members of the Gang and Ran's Parents.

" I see that you two became really close. " Mom
" Hehehe he's really clingy Mom " Y/n " look who's talking " Ran said " anyways stop arguing and let's go to the Private Jet! So we can go there faster. " Dad

They nods and they moved first while mikey and others approached at them.

" Congratulations Sis " Koko said
" I want a Boy. " Sanzu
" Girl. " Rindou
" Do serve taiyaki huh!!! " Mikey
" Congrats Ran & Y/n have a Happy wedding. " Kakucho
" Yo bro Congrats " mochi
" Merry Christmas " Takeomi.
" Merry Christmas? " Rindou
" Don't worry he's just out of his mind " Mochi

They all laugh and started to walk while having a chats. " Thanks guys make sure that on our baby shower you'll be there " Ran

" What? Why is she pregnant? " Rindou
" Not yet " Ran smiled and Y/n tssed.

" What? I thought you want to have a baby? " He asked " i do but isn't it awkward? " She said.

" She's shy bro " Rindou they laugh and reached the Counter to check their Passports and Tickets.

" Sis, do you have a card? " Koko
" Card for what? " She asked " for money ofcourse " he said.

" Ofcourse I'm always handling it why? " Y/n
" Let me use it i need to buy something " Koko said and she gave it to him and rushed to buy something. " That kid what is he planning to buy? " She said and proceed to walk inside with Ran but she also warned the Lady yo wait for him.

Koko arrived And he have a iced coffee.
" You cheap kid, where is your card? " Y/n said and took her card. " I forgot it on my Bag " he said and she sighed.

She sat beside Ran and she's on the Window seat.

The information of the Jet was just received by them and they flew off.

- end of the Chapter -