Chapter 10 : Stairs

After 2 months both of them are still knowing what their feelings is. Ivy also distancing herself at them because of Mr and Mrs Haitani.

" Y/n I'm going at the hide out don't go anywhere until i came back " Ran

" Okay be safe I'll prepare dinner later " Y/n

" No. " Ran

" Why? "

" Just don't. We're going somewhere later " Ran

" Hmm okay be careful once again "

He waved and close the door. Y/n used her phone to kill boredness. Ran was always at their hide out she's just talking to Charlotte and Rose, she's making a distance at Ivy.

She's not that scared but from what Charlotte said, she's taking herself. Ran didn't know about this even Rindou and his whole Family.

After an hour she got even bores using her cellphone so she decided to go downstairs. When she opened the door she saw Ivy dusting the hallway.

She walked by and ready to go downstairs. But she slipped. She yelled and got rolled down! Meanwhile Ivy was just laughing.

Rose and Charlotte even Yelled because they saw Y/n bloody. Her head was the most injured and she's now unconscious. Rindou got out and saw a bloody stairs and saw Ivy laughing so he peeked who got slipped.

He got mad when he saw Y/n. He approached at Ivy and She flinched and being shock because Rindou was There. She didn't know that Rindou was at home.

" How dare you! Didn't you hear Mom and Dad if you tried to ruin anything?! " Rindou shouted infront of Ivy and she teared up because Rindou was really scary if he's shouting.

" I-im sorry sir- " ivy

" WILL YOUR FUCKING SORRY CAN MAKE Y/N GOOD?! " He added then slapped Ivy until she falls off. " Fuck you " Rindou raised his middle finger at Ivy who's now crying mess at the ground.

Rindou rushed to call an ambulance. After a minutes Rindou carried Y/n when he's done calling the ambulance. He's carry her and the ambulance arrived. Rose and Charlotte was just on home

" Please Call mom and dad fired that crazy lady! Tell them what happened and DON'T CALL RAN IF YOU TWO DON'T WANT TO DIE " he warned and they just nods while crying because of Y/n.

" Stay with me Y/n... Stay with us.. you can do it" Rindou hold her hands while the nurses assisting her. Her heartbeat is decreasing because of her head.

Meanwhile at the hide out. Ran and others are planning something. " So are you sure that you really falls? " Kakucho

" Yes I'm sure I'm always seeking on ger cuddles " Ran, Mikey laughs at him " it's weird why Rindou wasn't here? " Sanzu. " Yeah i noticed it too " Takeomi. Mochi was also not there because of something he need to do.

" So like this Ran take her on a date later- " mikey got interrupted at Ran's Phone. Rindou is calling " what the wrong time " Ran said before answering. He answered the phone and he Tap loud speaker .

" BRO! Y/N ! " Rin

" What happened? " Ran

" BRO PLEASE COME HERE AT THE HOSPITAL !! Y/N IS HERE SHE SLIPPED AT THE STAIRS! " Rin

Ran Stood up even Mikey and the others. " WHAT?! WHO DID THIS IS THIS A ACCIDENT?! "

" NO! I DIDN'T SAW EVERYTHING BUT I'M SURE IVY DID THIS Y/N WAS IN THE EDGE OF HER LIFE PLEASE COME HERE I LET ROSE CALL MOM TOO. " Rin

Rin ended the call and the atmosphere changed. Ran rushed outside and Mikey followed him

" Ran! Be careful at your speed! Take it easy we're going too! " Mikey

" Okay boss! " Ran shouted and rans to hus car and go to the hospital quickly.

Ran didn't listen on Mikey and he drives on full speed. " Fuck that crazy girl I'll make you pay " Ran.

When he arrived he saw Rindou waiting on the entrance. Rindou saw him and waved.

" Ran! Faster! " They both run inside the hospital even some nurses warned them not to run on the hallway.

She's still on the OP and they're waiting. Ran's Mom and Dad arrived. " What happened?! " Dad

" I'm sorry Dad i wasn't there. " Rindou " who did this? " mom said while tearing up worried at Y/n " it's.. ivy mom " Rindou.

" Didn't Rose tell you? " Rin " No. They said go to the hospital " Mom " i said that tell what happened to the house I'm sure Ivy was still there " Rin

" What actually happened? " Dad " so here i hear a shout so i thought something is just cracked but when i hear two more i decided to check what's happening until i saw a bloody stairs and Ivy was laughing. When i looked who slipped it's Y/n " Rin

" That girl. Stay here " Dad " No! No dad let me handle this " Ran. Rindou and both of his parents looked at him. " She ruined everything".

- end of the chapter -