part 01

αυтнσя ησтє

Welcome to my first FF..
Firstly it's my first FF so it may contain some kiddy things at starting..so please tolerate..
And..
This is a pure work of imagination the real life people who's names are used here.. doesn't get a related a little bit too in the real life..
Don't hate..or don't get toxic..
Again..
THIS IS A PURE WORK OF FICTION THE CHARACTERS IN REAL DOESN'T GETS CONNECTED A LITTLE BIT TOO IN REAL LIFE..
So.. hope
You may have a good time reading..
Starting date:-22/12/2021..
Ending date:-03/05/2022

Finally! It's morning! Y/N! I can't sleep properly due to excitement.Today is the next step of interview. I didn't expected to go so much it's the last round of my interview..I shld get ready fast and go to the interview..
AUTHOR P.O.V.
Y/N is a average grl who is searching jobs for herself.. She has appeared for many interviews but failed.. When she is trying to find jobs she came across a news that KIM.COMPANY needs an assistant for the CEO. She found the salary quiet high and the points to be assistant ok for herself.. So she appeared for the interview and kept on passing all the levels of the interview.Now she is called for the last round of the interview.

Y/N dressed up and went to the interview spot. Soon her name will be called.
Y/N!
Y/N heard her name and hurriedly went towards the interview office.
*TIME SKIPS*
Y/N came back to her home after giving the interview.They said they will notify abt the results after 2 days.So she need to keep patience.
After 6 days when they didn't Sayed anything abt the interview Y/N loses hope.
Y/N:- 'maybe I failed.I shld again search for some jobs.'
At the same night when Y/N is just doing her night routine she heard a notification sound frm her phone.She checks it out and saw:- ' Congratulations Y/N you are appointed as a assistant of our CEO.Your work will start frm tomorrow.Come to office at the respective time.'
Y/N gets so much happy and checks out the timing and information that was send in her phone by the company.Then Y/N sighed and went to sleep. She slept peacefully..
A/N

Pls tolerate this kiddo things now.. but this is not a innocent FF just wait and watch...
Sorry for grammatical errors.. english is not my main Language.. will be posting chp 2 soon..
Frst FF so hoping you will like..