CHP 30

*Next day in office*
Y/n came in office when Suga stopped her and said:- y/niee.. pls deliver this file to MR.Kim..
Y/n:- ohkiee😊
She kept her bag on her table and knocked on RM's door..
RM:- come inside
Y/n went inside she kept the file and said:- this is the file that D.Min have to deliver u.. but u assighned him another work..
RM hummed in response..
Y/n bowed and turned to leave.. when she is near the door.. somebody pulled her and pins on the wall..
Y/n:- What th--
She stopped when she saw RM there..
Y/n changed her expression to normal again..
RM:- going to curse me ryt?
Y/n:- Yeah~ why you pinned me? Do I look like a nail to u?
RM laughed internally but didn't expressed it on his face.. He got closer to Y/N's face and whispered
RM:- at the early morning ryt after coming so close to her boyfriend why can't my girlfriend give me a morning kiss.. even I wished good morning at early morning??
Y/n:- I didn't checked my ph.. and We are in office now..somebody will see us..!
RM:- Nobody will see us.... Nobody.. and if so what's the problem? Everyone should know you are my future wifee..
Y/n:- no! Not ryt now.. everyone will start gossiping and will not focus on work... Pls keep it as a secret.. rn..
RM didn't seemed pleased but agreed..
RM:- hmm..ok.. let's do hidden romance.. it should be a fun..!
Y/n chuckled..
RM:- Now give me a kiss..!!
He pouted his lips..
Y/n can't resist the cuteness.. and said..
Y/n:- fine... But...
RM:- but?
Y/n:- Turn your face.. to any of the sides ...
RM:- wht! Why?
Y/n:- I will kiss on your cheeks..
RM didn't protested it and moved his face to right.. cuz he have another plans in his mind..
Y/n dragged her face to kiss RM's cheek while RM moved his front face towards Y/n and their both lips met..
Y/n's eyes widened due to shock she is going to move frm him when RM slipped his one hand on her waist and another one in her neck..
He started kissing her passionately.. y/n can't resist the sweetness she give in and wrapped her hands around his neck.. their head moving in sync to deepen the kiss.. they can feel each other's feelings through it they Both are carving for this moment.. while deepening the kiss RM asking for permission to enter his tongue to explore her mouth a loud knock on the door.. y/n flinced and pushed him a lil..
RM backed off y/n sighned him to go and seat on his chair.. he did.. and Y/n standing at the place where they were kissing..
RM:- come inside..
The door opened revealing Suga..
Suga:- Mr.Kim I am here to-
RM:- wait.. you sent y/n to deliver a file to me ryt?
Suga:- ya..
Y/n:- Mr.Kim can I move out.. and start doing my work...
She hurriedly said.. cuz she realised that RM is trusfated on Suga...
(You know why ryt? 😗)
RM nodded...
Y/n bowed and left..
*Time skip*
*Meeting room*
They were having a meeting realted to a new project which is handled by Suga..
Y/n came a lil late in the meeting room .. she hurriedly sat on her chair that is just beside RM's chair..

 she hurriedly sat on her chair that is just beside RM's chair

(Ignore the man in black suit see it frm right side.. they sat like this)
When she sat Suga started explaining the project..
Flashback...
That time Suga entered RM's cabin interrupting their sweet kiss..
Suga:- Mr.kim the new project you told me to handle I want to explain all the things of it.. that's why I arranged a meeting...
RM:- hmm..ok..
Suga :- may I leave..?
RM:- go...
Oh! Wait.. the things you will explain record it as soft copy and a paperwork..
Suga got a lil angry.. but didn't showed it..
Suga:- ok!...
"Flashback ends"
During the meeting  RM didn't focused on a single thing that Suga said.. his full attention is on y/n who is focused on Suga's talk..
RM got angry.  That y/n is not glancing at him ..but full time focused on Suga..
RM hit Y/N's leg with his lightly..
Y/n felt it.. but didn't responded..
RM got more angry... He made a instant plan..
In his mind
RM:- If this plan doesn't works.. just see Y/n I will kiss you infront of everybody..😏
RM hit Y/N's leg again whe she looked at him.. he made his file and pen slip on floor.. he knows that Y/n will pick it up..
And so she did.. when she bent RM bend too .. Y/n looked at his face.. and So did RM.. He grabbed her wrist .. so that she can't get up. ..
Y/n making weird expressions..while RM pecked her lips.. Y/n realised why he grabbed her wrist... She gave a glare to him.. and mouthed to get up.. while Suga.. started calling Y/n.. Y/n hurriedly straighten up..
RM smiling like a fool... While covering his mouth.. and Y/n too..

......

A/n
Huff! Writing this CHP frm 3 days.. I got so bored while uploading new chps everyday that my mind didn't let my hands to write...

And why will it?
Everyone being silent readers..!! 90+
are reading my story.. but everyone being silent readers.. vote.. na.. atleast vote...
It takes a long time to write...
!!