part 06

Y/N didn't talked more cuz she knows if her 1 year salary NIS deducted she need to end her life.
Y/N:-'Î will never end mah life for something unworthy'
*Time skips*
Y/N came to the address which is given by MR.KIM and walked towards his apartment.She opened the door with password and started performing the chores.. after 2 hours she cleaned the house ful she sat on the couch but suddenly fall asleep cuz she is hella tired..
After how much she didn't knew she woke up and saw its already evening she hurriedly stood up and took her bag and went to her house.
*Time skips*
Mr.Kim came to his home and saw how nicely Y/N had cleaned his house.
RM:-'(IN HIS MIND)GD GRL!'
RM get freshed and sat on his couch when he saw something shiny beside him he lift it up and saw a locket with chain same as the one he have.
RM:-'Who's it is? Have I accidentally dropped it with my coat here?'
He checked the coat he left and found the locket/chain stucked in the pocket of it...
RM:-' Who have came to mah house? Nobody came.. except Y/N.Is it Y/Ns? It have to be of Y/N cuz nobody came she lied to me..!! That we didn't met before..!! Wtf! '
A/n
Heyo! Armies Ik I was invisible for so many days .. and the chp is also short.. sorry... But actually my studies are driving me crazy... I will try to update new chp tommorow.. that is chp 7.. and sorry for grammatical mistakes...Solly..