part 04

Y/N driving the car and MR.kim is sitting behind,doing some works on his tablet.. Y/N just staring at the front rear view mirror after every few seconds..when MR.kim saw tht,Y/N moved her eyes..
RM:-'Do u want to say smthng?'
Y/N:-'No,'
RM:'why are peeping on me?'
Y/N:-'Nothing special..'
MR.kim didn't Sayed more and went back to his work when suddenly his head started aching.. it happens often. So MR.kim just ignored it . Y/N noticed she said,
Y/N:-' MR.kim any problem?'
RM:-'Concentrate on driving..'
Y/N didn't say anymore.After few seconds MR.Kim realised that his head is aching more which is the sign of hypoglycemia.Y/N can't tolerate more she knows wht happening to MR.Kim
she stopped the car, and took out some candies. 
Y/N:-' MR. Kim, take there candies, this will prevent hypoglycemia.'
Mr.Kim stared at the candies but didn't responsed.
Y/N:-' Its strawberry flavour!'

RM glared at Y/N and took the candies and ate it. This head got some relief.

Y/N smiled and go back to driving.

+ Time skips +

Y/N and MR. Kim got off from the car and started walking to the meeting room, soon a guard came, and said, "Sorry, assistants are not allowed. If there are any required things need to be borrowed then only assistants can go!'

MR. Kim stared at Y/N, and headed towards the room.
Y/N sat on a bench there. After few mins she saw "a waiter is taking Bottles of  scotches towards the meeting room. She got worries. She hurriedly went off from there.
In the meeting

?? : ' Hey MR-Kim, lets celebrate our joining work.. drink some scotch'

MR. Kim; " Sorry, I can't drink.!'

??? :- "Wht! " you are a CEO and you don't drink!'. Everybody started at MR. Kim, when suddenly they heard. the door opening, and saw, YIN coming, she bowed to all, and moved towards MR. Kim and sayed,
Y/N :- MR. Kim, this is the medicine for your allergy  and  doctor again sayed you to not consume any kind of alcohol except the canned one.!

MR.Kim got shocked and  stared at Y/N and Y/N moved  her eyes to medicine in her hand, MR. Kim took it and said,

RM: Thank U now u can go .. Everyone stared  towards Y/N and then at Mr.Kim  and said, 'You should say us  at say first..'

After leaving from the meeting room, YIN directly headed towards  the garage.

MR. Kim ended the meeting and came to the garage while searching Y/N.

MR. Kim: 'Y/N.."

YIN looked back and say MR. Kim is standing behind her,

Y/N:- 'oh MR. Kim pls seat in the car..'
She got cut off by RM ..

RM: 'Y/N, how do you know I don't consume any kind of alcoho alcohol except the can one?'

Y/N :-'î heard from outside, that you are denying to drink..'

RM:- 'how do u know I have hypoglycemia and I like strawberry flavour ??'

Y/N:-' My one frind have, and I like that flavou too.'

RM :- Who in the frnd?'

Y/N :- 'That's my private life. Sorry I can't tell u

RM sighed he knows she lied at the the door. One... Cuz...the door of the meeting room is soundproof... He didn't say anymore and sat on the  backseat of the car.  Y/N passed away his bag but suddenly she bumped on him..MR. Kim smell  Rosemary in her hairs.  and felt familiar. Hurriedly she  moved awway from him.

Y/N: 'I am so sorry I didn't meaned it..,'

MR. Kim nodded and asked:-' Y/N do we  know each other before?'

Y/N :-' No We just met today.'

RM sighed and said:-'Drive to a my home."..
A/N..
Sorry for slow update..I am so sorry ..