chp 07

NXT mrng..
Y/N came to office and going to her table when Suga stopped her and said,
(Using Suga instead of D.Min)
Suga:-'Y/N Mr.kim had called u in his office.'
Y/N:-'Ok'!'
Y/N then came to office room of RM and knocked..
RM:-'Who?'
Y/N:-ME Y/N..
RM:- Come inside!
Y/N pushed the door and entered after tht RM placed a locket,chain on his table
Y/N's eyes widened.
RM didn't noticed it he said
RM:-Is it yours?
Y/N fidgets her fingers and said
Y/N:-ye..yes .
RM:- you dropped it in my house yesterday.
Y/N:- oh! Sorry..
RM then took out another chain same as tht one and said
RM:- did we met before.?
Y/N:- no.
RM:- how dare u lie? Huh! If we haven't met before then frm where this chain chame to be yours?
Y/N:- this chain is there with me frm when I am in college.It was given by my close frnd.
RM:- U HILL OF LIES! which fcking frnd had given this to u? This type of locket is not a third piece there in this whole damn country.. and if so tell the meaning of this locket!
Y/N gulped and said
N♡(your name frst letter..) Naughtyness loves (your name..)
RM:- WTH GET OUT!
Y/N didn't talked more and came out frm there Later she started doing her work.
*Time skips*
There's a live broadcast of the new launching brand of Kim.company and the host is a model.. after the live ends.. RM called Y/N who is filming a live too.. cuz RM wants that there shld be no mistake..
Y/N hurriedly went to RM to listen to him what he wants.. but forgot that the live is still going on..
Y/n:- how can I help u??
Rm took of his blazzer and gave it to y/n..
The whole world captured it..
NXT day..
Y/N came to office when Suga called her and said
Suga:- hey! Y/N u just rocked now our company is being popular..!!
Y/n:- wht! Have I did??
Suga:- go to u'r table and check your ph..!!
Y/n did the same, after realising wht she did she started coughing.. her head started reeling..
Y/n to herself:- fck fck fck fck how can I do this..!!
Suddenly she heard a thudding sound infront of her..
She look upwards and hurriedly flipped her ph. And stood up..
RM:- watching the live part of mine ryt?
Y/n:- no..h..y..es..:
RM:- HUH! read the comments for me..
A/n
Long ryt? Happy now? Chp 8 today only.. will be trying to update chp 11 too..
I want to finish this story as soon as possible cuz..there is a possibility of schl opening in this month of ours.. idk.. wht will happen.. but I will finish it as soon as possible..
Sorry for grammatical errors..
Saranghaeo..(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤