CHP 28

Y/N's eyes got teary after hearing this.
RM:- Y/n will you be my life partner?
Y/n didn't spoke ..
RM nodded with teary eyes..and said:- oh! Ok sorry.. for disturbing your life..I didn't mean to.. I thought you love me still' he then turn around to go back leaving Jin dumbfounded.. but felt a pull from behind and that makes him turn a figure hugged him...he realised it is Y/n.. he hugged her back..
Y/n:- I..am*crying* sorry for leaving you.. I love you ..
RM:- I love you too..
Jin is watching everything with Jimin beside...RM and Y/n didn't noticed him.. cuz when RM Nd Y/n busy in crying he came sneakily and stand beside Jin..
Jimin and Jin both smiling widely..
Jimin:- houff! Finally..
Jin:- yah! Thanks God our plan workout well .
*Flashback*I
Jin and Jimin both live in same country and same apartment when they were in LA..
They both shared everything as they turned to good friends Jimin knows about RM and Y/n they both returned Seoul together planning to make RM and Y/n together...
Jin went to stay with RM as hyung he didn't uttered a word about there plan to RM and Jimin went as Buisness partner of RM
They came to know about Y/n working in RM's company from Jisoo...
As she is in touch with Jin..
They both were school mates..and they like each other..since school..
Jin came to know that Lisa his aunt's daughter is trying to make Y/n And RM together but don't know about their past.. one day Jimin is going to visit Jin when he bumped onto someone..
It's Lisa..
They both apologized.. and Lisa went..
Jimin after thinking for sometime he remembered her name.. and what Y/n told him...
He went inside cursing her...
Jin was sitting on sofa.. with a serious face..
Jimin:- Jin hyung..
Jin looked at Jimin with Little flinched
Jin:-'ah! Sit here ..
Jimin:- first tell me what that Lisa is doing here?
Jin:- you know her?
Jimin:- ya.. she is Y/N's enemy and mine too.. she is trying to flirt with NAMJOON hyung....
Jin:- WTF!
He bursts in laugh...
Jimin:- hey! Hyung why are you laughing?
Jin:- lmao.. that means Y/n is jealous... Good their plan is working...silly kids...
Again bursts into laugh .
Jimin:- will you tell clearly hyung?
Jin then told him how RM and Lisa are trying to make Y/n jealous.. and come to RM ...
After hearing Jimin also Burt's into laugh ....
Jimin:- Omo!they ....
Suddenly they saw Lisa is standing on door...
(Sorry I am weak in grammar..)
Dumbfoundededly..
Jin sighned her to come sit beside him and she did..then Jin revealed everything to her..Lisa promised them that she will not utter a single word... And will help them...
In these things Jimin and Lisa came close... They become friends.. and have crush on each other...but didn't Sayed it to each other...One day Jin revealed to RM about how their Noona died afterthat RM felt guilty and wanted to tell to Y/n but can't do Lisa and RM made a plan.. about making her arrange a dating/prpose place and then proposing her and telling the truth to her..and then........
You know..ʘ‿ʘ
A/n
They got together bruhh!
Warning...
If you think the FF will be complicated then ....no dude....
It will be simple as water ...
Aishhh!
No more revealing..🤐..
Enjoy reading...
Love you ...😘..
(Actually trying to make 1000 words...😁😁😁)..

Namjooniee

Namjooniee...
Got these picis today only ...😉..