CHP 27

RM:- hyung I am not afraid..but hesitating..pls help me.....!!
??:- no way! Mind it yourself ...
RM:- Jin hyungaaa..
Jin:-Nou..no way now concentrate on driving oh we reached then I should go home..
He came out from the car and went towards RM's apartment..
RM too..
When they both reached the living room..
RM:- Jin hyungaa..If you don't help me..your handsome face will be no more there...cuz I sweared on it..
Jin turned towards him with a angry look..

Jin:- You mf! How can you swear on my handsome face...??? Now I have to help you... Bad asshole..🤬..
RM smirked..
The next day
*Evening*
Y/n roaming around the area she arranged for RM and Lisa..
In her thoughts:-Lisa you are a lucky person.. pls take care of him..

---:- Y/n..
Y/n flinched and looked behind she saw RM coming towards her..
Y/n:- oh Mr.Kim I was actually checking things here..
RM:- checked?
Y/n:- yeah!
RM stopped a lil cm away from her..
RM:- y/n I need to tell you something..
Y/n:- ya..pls say ..
RM:- I love you Y/n.. will you be my life partner? Y/n got shocked and said No..sir.. don't say this Miss.. Lisa will be offended..and you know na I killed you noona..and leave you alone too.. so don't love me again..
RM:- Nah! You didn't..my noo-
He got cutt of by Y/n:- Sir pls stop this I killed herI know I am a criminal..
Nah you are not!
Frm somewhere a male voice spoke up..after few seconds the person became visible.. he stopped a lil far from them..
Y/n:- who are you?
??:- I am Kim Seokjin Namjoon's hyung..
RM:- He lives in LA, he came back to Seoul this year only.. he left when I was in school..
Jin started speaking,
Jin:- Y/n you didn't killed our noona.She was dead when I was in the last year of school And Namjoon in 10th.. she died of excessive bleeding..yes!
Our so called appa killed our eomma when we were small.. he dismissed the case by money.. when My noona is in college appa arranged a marriage for her to a very very pervert boy.. a character less boy just for money.. my noona don't want to marry him so she ran from the house and informed the woman helpline... After that her marriage is dismissed but appa started to torcher her.. She gets torchered every day I stand behind the door and see everything but can't do anything I tried once.. and that leds to torcher noona more.. appa give Namjoon sleeping pills so he doesn't woke up.. cuz he is very badass type.. One day appa torchered noona so much that she started to bleed furiously.. appa didn't took her to hospital after seeing this I ran to her.. appa was standing there.. I tried to help her by calling a ambulance but can't cuz He took the ph. .. I shouted at him that day.. and tried to beat him.. but I failed and he started to beat me ... Noona tried to save me.. but ends.. up leaving her last breath... Appa then took her body and dumped it in the ground..  and told everybody she ran..
From that day I started hating him more...I left the house after few days and tried to take Namjoon too.. but failed..cuz he is having a fever..and appa didn't let him go...I moved to LA.. but can't keep calm cuz I know how much he can harm RM.. and he will do that..only for money.. so I took the help of the maid of that house.. and she informs me 24/7 I told her to place  spy cameras everwhere..and she did.. one day I saw that appa mixing something in Namjoon's soup... i got a bad feeling... The maid after few days said.. Namjoon loves a girl who is not as rich..but a good girl.. and he is going to propose her for marriage that day.. and she told that she saw Appa keeping some pills and mixing it in Namjoon's soup... I told her to tell the name..and she did..(Antiseizure drugs)
I realised that time that the pills are amnesia causing pills..I told her to remove the pills and place other pills in the box and stop Namjoon from proposing.. but It's too late.. he went to propose you.. appa kept on spying you too.. when Namjoon fainted and you took him to hospital his men informed him and he messaged in Namjoon's ph knowing that the ph is with u . That our noona died cuz of car accident.. because of you... He knows you will get broken...
And you did.. you left him...
After Namjoon woke up appa made a new story and make RM believe that.. he told bad about me too..but one of Namjoon's school friend told him the truth about me . But that friend doesn't knows about noona......
He started living in an apartment.. cuz after 2 years of that incident appa died of encounter..
Y/n:- encounter?
Jin:- yes Actually I can't tolerate anymore So I called the cops... AndI got surprised by knowing that appa is  a drug dealer and they were searching him everwhere..I then gave the address..
They went arrest him but he started firing so the cops have to encounter him..
It took so many years to sort all of my work and come back to Seoul ..after I returned I heard about you ans NAMJOON ..
Y/n you are angel of his life... Don't blam yourself.....
A/n
A longggggg CHP.. CHP 28 is long too...
RIP my hands..🥲..

And happy sunshine day armies..

Get well soon tae tae

Get well soon tae tae..🥺