CHP 31

The meeting ended...everbody left after the meeting ends.. except Y/n and RM..
Y/n packing her things to leave while suddenly RM came..
RM:- y/nieee...
Y/n:- yah! Mr.Kim?
RM:- 🥺🥺..
Y/n:- yahh! Wht happened?
RM:- 😭😭..
Y/n:- why are u crying?
Y/n move closer to RM and satrted patting him..
Y/n:- what happened?
RM:- my gf calling me as a stranger..
Y/n:-'wht!
Y/n bursted into laugh..
Y/n:- Now the CEO of a biggy company being dramatic.. and whining like a child ..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..
RM pouted:- stop... Laughing.. Don't call me Mr.Kim call me Joon.. NAMJOON.. or else.. u know wht will I do??
He smirked..
Y/n:- ohk ohk.. joonie.. is it ok??
RM smiled brightly:- yes!!!
Y/n:- such a dramatic kid..! Now leeme pack my stuffs and go to my home..
RM:- ok..I will drop u.. don't say no now.. cuz I am not going to listen to u.. I will lift u up.. and put you inside my car..
Y/n:- wtf!! I am an adult I can go home by myself ...!!
RM:- So..??Now stop excusing .. and come to my car..
Y/n knows that nothing can stop him.. so she went behind him.. the drive started . .. Y/n felt sleepy.. in an instance she fell asleep....
RM saw this .. He took her into his Home instead of her..
He lifted her up in bridal style and went towards his apartment.. after reaching inside.. he took her to his bedroom.. and placed her on bed tucking with blanket.. he then took a towel while texting something on his ph..
*
*
*
Y/n opened her eyes.. she slowly sat and explored the room..
Y/n:- Is it my room?? It feels familiar... Wait when Did I renovated my room?
While trying to get a conclusion...still sleepy...
A voice came from the direction of the room door..
---:- oh! You woke up .
Y/n:- you??
She snapped back into reality..
Y/n:- what am I doing in your room?? Where is my bedroom??
RM:- I brought u.  Cuz there is no electricity in your house.. and your apartment is closed for some reasons ...
Y/n remembered that when she is rushing for her office.. she saw.. some Police are standing near the apartment...
Y/n:- but...
She stopped when she saw RM's full body...
Wet hair,a towel wrapped on his waist.. and a towel hanging from his neck..
Y/n stared at his body shamelessly..
RM:- wanna have a closer view?
Y/n snapped her self... And blinked.. while trying to focus on RM's face . . To not look at his body..which making her body heat rise...
Y/n:- wh..why a..are...y..o..ou.. o..on..only ...with a ..to..we ...l?
She stuturred badly ..
RM being dirty minded..
RM:- oh!  I think so You wanna see me without towel ryt?
He said smirking ..
Y/n:- no.. ew.. now go and dressup.. and I have to go back.. give my purse...
RM:- where u will go? I can't let you go in your apartment.. where a mess is going on...
Y/n:- pls...I will stay in a hotel...
RM:- no.. I can't let my future wife stay in a hotel... You have to store your money.. you can spend that.. while buying condoms...if you want then only...and if not ... Then also store it... We can buy sex toys with that...and if you don't want to store money.. ok spend it..but not on hotels.. as you have living spaces...
He came close to Y/n while caging her on the bed..
Y/n:- stop being so much dirty.. you spend too much time with Jimin ryt?..
RM:- nou... But now.. go to bathroom and shower .. or if you don't want to do that.. change your dress..  your clothes are kept in bathroom..
Y/n:- pls... Ohk . .. give me a separate room...
RM:- why dear.. in 2 days this will be our shared bedroom then why not frm today?
Y/n got shocked and said:- 2 days?? Why u meant by tht?
RM:- we are going to marry each other the day after tomorrow.. and we will go and buy your wedding dress tommorow mine too...
Y/n:- Wht! So fast??? Well I don't have any problems but.. isn't it too fast?? Means how you will arrange..oh! Wait.. don't give pressure.. on anybody... And Suga oppa.. and the others.. how will they arrange all the work...? Wait...they don't about our realtionship too!!.
RM:- why you put so many things in your little mind? I messaged everyone... And they started preparing..everything... Wait who is Suga?
Y/n:- Suga is the nickname of D.Yoongi.. we get friends so he told me...
RM:- oh..! Ohk I messeged them they said by their own that they will manage everything.. and Their Jin hyung,Jimin and Lisa.. they all started prepartion..that's why Jin hyung went to Jimin's place with Lisa...
Y/n sighed in defeat...
RM moved his mouth near Y/N's ear:- I can't wait to see your perfect body under mine..!
Y/n eyes widened she pushed him on the bed and ran to bathroom... She locked herself..a nd shouted..
Y/n:- PERVERT!!!
RM bursted into laugh..
RM:-OHK OHK.. NOW CHANGE TO THE HOODIE AND SWEATPANTS KEPT THEIR..
Y/N took a quick shower... She wore the t shirt.. that she is wearing the whole day under her suit and then wore the hoodie...
Y/n:- I won't keep any way to make this night.. a simple night.. you are so dirty minded Kim NAMJOON..
She came out and went to sleep with RM..

A/n
RM got dirty minded .🌚..
Do u remember that??...

MAKE SOME MOTHERFUCKING NOISE ..!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!🌚🤚