CHP 36

Yes she is!
V:- Y/n you got married when? How?
Y/n :- Day before yesterday..
V:- wah! You didn't informed me!!!

He sadly pouted

Y/n:- Aww-
RM:- Y/n I think so you forgot you have to work...!!
Y/n:- bu-
RM startes dragging her..
Y/n:- Tae tae I will meet u later..!!! Call me my ph number is same..nn
V:- ohk...nn

He was dumbfounded by this sudden action...

*After reaching in the office room*
Y/n:- yah! Leave me!!!
RM:- don't you dare to again forgot that I am your Husband!
Y/n:- who said I forgot..??
RM:- your actions...
Y/n:- wait.. somebody is jealous??
RM looked away and said:- Who?
Y/n:- The CEO of Kim.company is jealous..!!
RM:- no!
Y/n:- then why you dragged me from there?
RM tried to give excuse but stopped and closed the door and said while dragging Y/n by her waist..:- yes! I am jealous..!! You are talking with that boy.. despite having a husband..!! Wait you are not talking you are flirting with him!
Y/n :- what the fuck no! He is my friend.. we met in college.. he is the  cousin of Jimin..
RM:- so..?? Don't go that much closer to other boys.. I cannot tolerate it..!!!
Y/n:- yah! Now leave me..!! Don't abandon my freedom..
RM:- I am not doing that..!! Just telling you to stay physically away from man!!
Y/n:- why?
RM furrowed his eyebrows and said:- oh! You don't want to cuddle with me don't want to kiss me but loved to get interacted with other man why? Am I that much bad?
Y/n chuckled at his words:- oh! That means CEO of such a big company is sho sho jealous..!!!
She started chuckling again..
RM pouted and said:- stop laughing!!
He left her and started heading towards his table.. while Y/n ran towards him and backhugged him..
Y/n:- Don't get angry so fast..!!
She then went towards his front and hold his shoulder and tiptoed then.. attached her lips to his..!!
RM also gave in cuz he can't resist that sweet plumpy lips..!! They both started kissing passionately...

A while later RM went rough on her lips.. he inserted his tongue in her mouth exploring every part while constantly biting her lips..
She also started to be rough on him..
After a while they both ran out of breath and attached their forehead... While panting hard..

A/n
Idk what to write more..🙂..

Lemme think...

Sorry for grammatical errors...