CHP 22

Y/n is watching k drama while sitting on her couch with beer when someone rang her doorbell
Y/n looked at the door and shouted :- who?
Again doorbell
Y/n got up fully trustfated..
She opened the door..
The door reveals a angry RM satnding their with smthng in his hands.. he pushed Y/n inside and then he entered and smacked the door hard behind him..
He then threw a pic to the nearest table and said while looking towards y/n
:- what is it then? Huh! You lied to me numerous times...! I kept on asking who have we met before and you kept on lying... Whereas you are my love in the past...! He said in one breath yelling at top of his voice..
Y/n looked at the picture and then at RM tears started forming in her eyes.
RM:- OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH Y/N! WHY U LIED TO ME? WHY????????????????
Y/n:- I wasn't your gf!
RM:- stop now..! I proposed u..
Y/n:- ya..you proposed I rejected and its a truth! Ok! We were frnds before.. ONLY FRIENDS!
She emphasized every words..
RM:- you rejected me ryt? Don't u think from where I got this pic? From the cafe where I proposed you.. you didn't rejected me ... You are going to give your hand to me but befor that I fainted..!
Y/n:- So what? I left u alone . Cuz I don't want u..
RM:- then why are you going to give me your hand that day?
Y/n:- Cuz I hover over money...
I thought that I will be rich as hell after marrying u.. but when u fainted I thought I can't everytime make u believe I am your wife.. moreover I can't live with a....
A...m..nes...ian.....
*Her voice broke while saying these words*
RM got a mixed feeling of anger sad and etc.. he grabbed her hand harshly and twisted a little...
She hissed in pain..
RM then leave her hand and opened the door behind him he went outside and slammed the door loudly..
*Cafeteria incident*
RM and Lisa both looked at the pic the pic where RM is proposing Y/n.he then took the pic and went towards the manager and asked..:-
Can u say wht happened here?
*Said pointing at the picture*
Manager:- oh! That's why I felt familiar with u.. oh! Well that 7 years ago.. you proposed this girl*pointing at  y/n in pic*
RM:- she's going to accept?
Manager:- oh! Yes..
Then You know..ryt?
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

After RM left Y/n ran to her bed almost tripping over the chair..
While hugging the chain.. and the pic left by RM.. crying hard..

Next day Y/n came to office she put in a lot of makeup that she doesn't even like to.. but have to
To cover her dark circles..  and swollen eyes. .. caused due to crying overnight..
Y/n approaching towards her table.. while she saw RM and Lisa coming out frm office room.... They are holding hands.. She took a glance at them and ignored.. she sat on her chair... And got the mimicks.. voice frm RM..' come inside'
She went..

A/n..
Longieeeeeee CHP..

Yaar there is a possibility of offline exams in our schl.. idk wht will happen😭..

Jiyu123