part 05..

MR. Kim freshed himself up and came to his bedroom and lied on his bed, with a chain and locket  in his hand. (The locket is the first letter of his name and the second leter of  your name separating the both letter by a heart-shape..

MR. Kim thinks.

RM :- 'Why I feel like I got the other Owner of this locket? Means my love? Why? And I started feeling it after meeting Y/N. Y/N!" I smile appeared on his face
Is Y/N  really my love, my girlfriend at past ? But  she said she met me today? Then why I feel  like tht? I have to inspect this.'

Time skips

Next morning..
Y/n came  to office, and saw MR. Kim haven't came  to office yet, she sighed and started working, when suddenly the D.Min came running and said

D. Min : ' Hey, Y/N, pls deliver this file to Miss. Jisoo. I have others works to do, and both need to done now. Pls help me, or else Mr.kim will cut my head off!

Y/N: -' Relax, I haven't said, I won't help u gimme the file I will pass  it to her!

D. Min:'Thank u Y/n'

After Y/N delivered the file she was returning  to her working place, when she saw all the employess Including D. Min are staring towards Mis Lee's computer excitedly. She confusedly asked. Hey, what happened here??

D. Min stared at her and dragged here towards the computer and started showing some pics and started telling

D. Min :-' Y/N, this is Miss Lisa.., our CEO gf.  they haven't confirmed any relationship of them yet, but see they look like couples, and they are going to marry soon....
YIN got red with anger.
Y/n:-'All rumors are not true!!'

D. Mins- 'Ya, but all rumors are not fake also,"
Y/n: - 'How do u know that it is true..' D. Min:- 'They always stay closer always stay together and see Miss. Lisa directly gone to the office without askey anybody. Naturally Mr. kim doesn't allow any body to his office.'

'Y/N ; - ' OK, I should go to my table and finish my work, She ran  from there and stopped infront of her table.

Y/N:-(In her mind-)' Wht! How can he..??' Y/N pushed the door of CEO office without think and  saw Miss Lisa is sitting too close to MR.KiM and they both are touching their hands. "Y/N got more angry.  She is moving to MR. Kim when  Mr.kim said: What the you want? And how dare you didn't knocked ??

YIN got more angry when her inner  concious said :- "Y/N, who are you to him ?!  Her anger turned to tears and her eyes gone teary.
MR. Kim:-' Have u UGONE DUMB?' He shouted at y/n...

Y/N - 'I am just here to ask do u want some coffee?? Y/N controlled her tears and asked both '..
Mr.kim is going to say something, but Lisa stopped him  and said 'bring'..
and Y/N nodded and  she  moved from there, she closed the door and ran to the office washroom and started crying her mind  is full of old memories, she said to herself
Y/N-' who was I am  to him ?nothing why am I getting angry when he is with other" y/N in lost in her thought when somebody entered the washroom  she hurriedly wiped her tears and started fixing her outfit .. She then came out form the washroom and started walking towards her table..'

After few hours both Mr.kim and Miss.Lisa came out frm the office room,Mr.kim's hands in Miss.Lisa shoulder they are walking towards the gate..

YIN: 'Kim Namjoon you pervert!'

After few mins..
Mr Kim came back and called Y/N
RM:-'Y/n..'

Y/N didn't noticed him so she can't see he is coming after she heard his sound she hurriedly  stood up and said...

Y / N: -' Yes, MR.kim..'

RM: 'You did a mistake today, so u are left with 2 chances.. so be aware.but the mistake u did today u have to pay for it, cuz we are in a serious discussion when you entered.!

"Y/N thought :-'Yes, you are in a serious discussion after tht you are going to have a serious state'

'sorry... but wht punishment you are going to give me?'

RM :-'Go and clean my house.'
Y/n:-'wht!!'

RM :. 'Yes, or else your 1 year salary deducted and you can't leave the company too!!'..
A/n
Chp 5 is too long for me..!!
I literally want to finish this story fast....
And sorry I am using D.Min instead of director Min or director Yoongi..cuz u know I am shooooo lazy...
Bye..
Meet u all at chp 6..