Chapter one🍁

Re-upload~

Autho pov
________________

In his life he can't be more happy, he has everything in his life was full of happiness, he not an arrogant person and that's what people love's about him most.

Well dies for him~

His curve waist,his long long smooth finger,ocean deep eyes that anyone wanna dive in . Those soft lip he is total unreal he is like a beauty come from heaven but those who is die for him but he? He just want's to give all his love,life,body everything to the one person whome he can trust with his all hearts and can follow him blindly with no fear.And tell the world the he is the one.

And that's what he got his love his husband.

He loves him want to keep him in deep inside of his heart and never let go.

He can trust him blindly.

He can give himself to his husband gladly knows that man can only take care of him like that.

He was happy that God gave him his husband as a life partner.

But there was something he has to deal with....

His husband's possessiveness.

His cuteness.
The way he whine when he want's something from him.

Which he can't deny just coo at that.

But as long as he deal with them he has to deal with another thing and it's his husband...

Hornyness~~

And there life story is just a begin they has to go further till the end.

He will gladly walk every path with him,happy,sad thing's will come but he trusts himself and his hubby they can cross the bridge together.

He believe in himself.

He is Jeon taehyung.

The only love of Jeon .

On the other side....

He is fearless,cold but not arrogant.He can do what he want but not with the people he love and want to care them.
In his dark life he never wishes for light, because he is cold . In his life he doesn't know what is love what the meaning of love? He ask himself many times, but did he got any answer? No he didn't but until one day thing's changed. His life changed like a wind when he saw him. He saw the angel that he never believe in his life.

After the day he saw him he can't think anything but that boy, he wants to know more he is curious.

Time pases like blink of eye's but still he can't believe that boy he thought angle is now none other that his husband (wifey) ,that he now dies for.

They way he talk with him the way he smile,his doe eye's looks like a puppy when he whine when he wants something.

And day by day his desire increase his possessive side show more his desire shows more.

Sometimes his wifey call him possessive king indid he is his king.
In his world he is his queen and he is the king.

No one can apart them because they know they don't wanna see hell .

He loves him Cherish him heck he dies for him. Ohh those smile oh when he first made love with him those sinfull moans that face he can't ever forgot.

Then day by day his desire increase like a Strom, he just wanna devour that angel every day. Though he know his angel also enjoy their intimidating moments.

He loves everything about him every fucking single bit about him. Just him no one else no one can change the devil no one but his angel just his.

His love .

Jeon taehyung who just belongs to Jeon Jungkook.

Oh he remember when he proposed his life his baby to marry him they way they cry in happiness when he said the word yes he can't be more happier person in his life.

Yes they doesn't have any problem to convince taehyung's family, taehyung's families are happy to see their baby happy, what can a parents wants more than just his child happiness. They are happy to have Jungkook they believes in him .

Back to the story...

Those beautiful couples are now laying in their bed while watching their wedding vedio,a bright smile on their face as they saw how happy they are in their wedding. They look at each other with same smile and kiss .

Oh how Jungkook and taehyung felt when they feel those lips connect with each other. How tangles they feel in their body.

Their kiss getting heavier and deeper tae's hubby Jeon Jungkook hover over him slowly and tae knew already something is coming up.
He got used to his husband hornyness.
When he complain his husband why can't he control himself and make love anywhere anytime when he gets horny.

But he just got this reply, "Oh darling you don't know how sinfull you look oh how can I  stop myself from devour you when I saw you like this.
This thing (I know you understand) just can be like this when I'm with you baby ,and I know you also enjoy ".

And tae just left speechless.

Slight smut⚠️🔞

(Uncomfortable? Then don't read!!)

Right now the devil was having his meal while grunts escape from his mouth oh how he loved it when he saw his baby crying over pleasure.The way he moans and he can't get help but get more horny.

Aghhhh sweetheart nghhh.... Y-your doing great hahhh~

Jungkook always praise his baby for doing well for him and he knows tae loves praising.

Nghhh..O-ohhh.. am I d-ddy? Mmmhhhh~

Yes-yes nghhh.. coming baby...,

Yeahhh,..ohhh ~ Inside~~~~nahhh~

Y-you want daddy to aghhh sh-shit come inside hummmm babyyy??

YEs YESSSSS!!! f-fill my tummy OH with your cummm nghhhh daddy~~

And that's it Jungkook shoot his samen inside of his baby who scream his name out of pleasure.

And that's how their horny journey start..........

_______________________________(>3<)

So this is the new part hope you like it and support me the way you did.

Thank you

Ignore the mistakes pls.