Bonus chapter (1)

Two years past just blink of eye's, these two years, every month every day goes but their love never end..

Jungkook being Jungkook love his wifey even more day by day his love and affection (hornyness) increase day by day. And taehyung loved it, he loved how his husband show so much affection,love and care just for him what he wants more then?

And how can we forget their new member in their family?

Yess you guess well, they adopt a adorable baby boy who is 4 years currently and love his momma with all his heart..

When first time tae saw him on adoption center his heart just tell him to bring that little boy with him, and who is Jungkook to deny his baby's wish??

First that little boy will got shy around tae and sometimes scared around Jungkook but as time passes his all shyness gone and he doesn't scare anymore ... But also got possessive whenever Jungkook touch his momma ...

When tae first hear his son call him momma he is on the moon. He can't describe the happiness how much he cried that day...

His son their own son, Jungkook and taehyung's son Jeon Taeyun .  Yes this name they call him , Jungkook thought about this name as he want's to match this with tae and tae also happy about that...

Right now you can hear just giggling and laughing at their mansion...

"Bun don't run you will get hurt, be a good baby come to momma now"... Jeon taehyung was running behind his son who deny to eat and running here and there , and tae who is also running behind him..

"Nu momma dun wanna bunny says he will give yuni  coco whele ishh he"? He complain to his momma while went towards the couch and stand there with a hump and a big pout...

His big pout reason is his bunny (yk)  promise him he will back today early from work and give him lot's of chocolates as he promised, but again he was late..

Tae chuckle after hearing his little baby's complain, "bunny will come buba just wait a little bit yeahh"? Tae said while gose towards his side but then he again went towards door side while running..

"Nu nu nu bunny baddy didn't ke-"

Before he could complete his sentence he felt his foot was not in ground anymore as he squeal loudly when he feel someone grab him from behind, and that's none other than his bunny..

"Who is complaining to momma hmm"?

Tae smile at the person and went towards them but chuckle when he saw a angry pouty duck...

That person kiss tae's lip's softly and that little chicken hide his eyes with his eyes with a huff...

Jungkook look towards his song who was still angry .. "tae baby ummm I was thinking if I should give this chocolates to our little bun or not"? He was saying to tae while making a thinking face...

Tae nod and said, "I was also thinking this kook, now you can see how much he is complaining, I think we shouldn't give him we should give this to  Min yoonji ......
(yoongi+Jimin daughter)

Taeyun gasp loudly after hear that and look towards Jungkook's hand hand slip from his grip, within a minute he grab all the bag that full of chocolates... He look up with a pout and went towards the couch ...

"Hump!! Itshhh mine "!  He side while hiding them behind...

Taehyung and Jungkook laugh out loudly after hearing him.. "okay you big baby now come here and finish you'r dinner or else no chocolate"!

Taeyun give his puppy eyes to his momma, but got reply "and no puppy eyes" without looking tae went towards dinning side and tell Jungkook to freshen up who nod and obey his wifey...

Yun went towards dinning table slowly and tae told him to set he will fed him, it's not like Yun is a picky eater it's he sometimes act like one and if he saw chocolate he will try his best skip his meat and eat them all day which tae will never allow..

Jungkook come downstairs after sometime later and sat on the table tae also started to eat while feeding Yun but both chock their food after hearing Yun statement ..

"Momma why you cly Evely night"? Yun suddenly ask while remembering what he hear, one night he woke up suddenly then went towards Jungkook's and tae's room but hear his momma calling his bunny's name while crying? (Aishh innocent baby🌚)

Tae cough and glare at Jungkook who has 'what I did? Face' and tae mouthed 'you just shut up, I will see you later'... And Jungkook also reply 'sure' while smirking...

Tae shake his head and look at his curious son who was also looking at him with a frown, "baby it's nothing just momma a nightmare where big bunny try to eat momma so momma got scared"...

Yun make a 'O' sound and said, "nu woly momma Yun will scale the bad bunny away shoo momma will nu scale"... Yun said happily and kiss his momma's checks..

Tae nod and smile and look towards Jungkook direction and mouthed , 'be careful bunny'...

And Jungkook just smirk and nod his head..

Tae look at Jungkook and thinks what this bunny had in his head???

Right now there's a big bunny sulking while winning behind tae here and there ... What's the reason? The reason is tae will not sleep with him today as Yun said he wants to sleep with his momma, and who is tae to resist his cutie pie? But here his another big grumpy Bunny doesn't wanna leave him...

"Baby you know I can't sleep without you".... Jungkook whine and flop himself on bed...

"Kookie you know Yun want's to sleep with me today and I sleep with him barely he didn't complain to me so no more whine kookiee"....

Jungkook huff and gave up..

Tae went towards him and give him a kiss who grope his hips firmly and dive into the kiss...

Tae moan when Jungkook suck his lips.. tae knew if he didn't stop this bunny will never leave him for sure..

He tap jungkook's chest and push him slightly who whine and went towards bed..

Tae went towards his baby's room who's eyes barely open while waiting for his momma to come..

Tae coo at that and went towards his baby who smile after saw his momma and made grabby hands...

"Momma come yun sweapy"... Yun said to his momma who went towards him and hug him while stroking his head and humming a song..

After some later when tae was about to close his eyes he felt bed move a little and he knew why is that when he felt a strong hand on his waist, he just smile but also gulp when he felt something hard poking him but he just pretend to be sleep but smile after when he felt kiss on his neck...

With that this cute family went towards their dreamland~~~

Vote, comment, share

•••••°°°°•••••°°°°••••°°°°•••••°°°°•••••°°°°••••

How is this chapter?

I will write another one for y'all..

Who request me for this chapter, special thanks to y'all now here is you'r bonus chapter!..

Love ya♥💜