chapter fifteen 🐝

Tae pov:
°°°°°°°°°°°°

I just hope kookie didn't arrived before me or else my all plans for him will be waste.

Right now tae is rushing towards his home because he is getting late.

Tae made all things done but something came up so he has to go again to the shop and exchange his hubby's birthday present it's a beautiful ⌚ watch .

But the counter girl did mistake and Change with another one so he gose there again to change that.

That girl apologize again and again and our kind hearted softie baby who said it's ok..

Finally i'm arrived, well thank god i've spare key of our house.

I was ououtside of my house and take a deep breathe, finally i'm arrived  our  house my sweet special home.

With a small smile on my face i enter inside thinking about kookie .

I have to settle thing's before kookie arrived.

I hoping for best ..!!

Time skip ~

Autho pov:
——————*—

It's going to be night soon and tae also almost done with his work.
He just prying for jungkook arrived early or else his goona broke his bones for sure.

(Well of course he work so hard)

Time skip again~ (i'm lazy)

Jungkook pov:
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Finally today also end fucking finally. I just wanna enter my inside of my home and get a tight hug from my baby and get lot's of kisses huhh what  a lovely life.

Huhh with a sigh* i enter inside of our  house , well today is the end of my meeting I'm very excited for today to see my baby and tell him tha-

Wait a damn minute!

Why is there so dark? But as i remember all the lights were on aishh maybe tae  forgot to on them

Aishhh! Thsi baby bear...

Autho pov :
———————

Jungkook went towards his room and he was not ready for what he saw.
He got so shocked that his phone fell down from his hand mouth wide open and his doe eyes already got more bigger. He put his hand on his mouth as he got this much shocked.

(This is how it looks like)

Then he feels someone's presence behind him he was so familiar with this scent he turned around as fast as he can and his breath hitched  he got shocked even more.

There the love of his life standing while smiling, that smile just that smile can kill him he dies for this smile. He dies for this person presence he dies for every fucking single thing.