Chapter Twenty two 🔞⚠️💋✨

Autho pov:
••••••••••••••••••

They finally reached to the hotel and Jungkook is having very hard time aheem yk..

Then went towards elevator where just tae and Jungkook but the next thing tae knew his husband sucking his neck like a hungry beast.... But groan in the end when he hear a ding sound but not in their floor that means someone is goona be with them in the elevator....

Tae push him when he heard door open, bad he fix his collar while looking at somewhere but jungkook's hand was still on his hips...

There was silent,but when their floor came Jungkook almost drag tae outside ,tae flinch when Jungkook dragging him but he knows why his hubby in hurry,well you can say he is also excited for that maybe?

Jungkook Open the door finally and then all tae could remember his back hit on the door as it locked and Jungkook started to kiss him hungrily..

Jungkook patted tae's hips and tae got the signal as he jump and lock his Leg on other hips, lip didn't leave each other for a second...

Jungkook went towards bed as he slowly lay tae and looking at him with love and lust he want him, he wants to devour him with all, he wants to hear those sinfull moans, that face again...

Jungkook leave his shirt from himself first the do same sa taehyung's, his eyes darted towards those pink puffy bud's that he wanna devour badly..

Tae notice his hubby's eyes as he whisper slowly, "all yours" and that's what Jungkook wants.. his lips went for those bud as he lick one of them, tae hiss at that feeling and grab jungkook's hair from behind when he felt his husband was Sucking his bud like a hungry babe... He just can one thing that was moan his husband name ....each and every time Jungkook suck his moans sound increase..

After biting and sucking Jungkook finally left them and look at those mark he left on tae's chest... He look at tae's chest then his neck only to see his gift was placed beautifully on his baby's neck...

He went towards tae's neck started to leave wet kisses and suck tae's sweet spot as tae scream in pleasure, ohh how much he loving this.. tae was stroking jungkook's hair and grop whenever he felt too much ...

Jungkook started rubbing his member with tae's as tae moan again louder, then the next thing all he wants as tae whisper while looking at Jungkook's eyes who's was looking like a hungry hunter...

" Want inside you" tae mubble and bit his lips...

Oh if tae knew that how much this view turn on him...

______________________________________
⚠️🔞⚠️ Smut ahead! (Comfortable enough?,ik b#tch you are that's why you're reading huhhh well enjoy then)
______________________________________

All clothes are now in the ground, and their body was press with each other..

Jungkook leaving soft kisses right now and his lips slowly travel down on tae's chest,belly,and his inner thighs Soo close to his private part that just wanna feel something, something he wants ..

Jungkook then slowly apart his butt cheeks and tae know very well what is coming next, Jungkook look up at tae who also look at himself and slowly nod and that's enough for Jungkook to dig in...

He started to eat him out and tae he started to shaking from pleasure, when jungkook's tongue enter his breath hitched and moan out loud his husband name, his hand went towards Jungkook's head as his press more inside and Jungkook knew his baby want's to come ,but he didn't want to let him yet...

"I-i J-jungkook i- but he whine when hs felt empty, he wants to come badly.. he whine like was about to cry ...

Jungkook look at tae and chuckle, he kiss his forehead, "No baby not now, you've to wait for my little junior for cun , you can do that right baby"? Jungkook said softly....