Chapter three 🖤🌈

Huh?THANK YOU!

Huh?
THANK YOU!

Re-upload
_______________________________
It'll be uhh fluff a lil bit maybe and smut also ~
⚠️🔞⛔

Author pov:
------------------------
It was Monday evening where tae was busy making dinner for his hubby~

He Just wear a silk white shirt which is obviously his hubbys and wear a matching shorts.
After making dinner he went towards to living room and turn on the tv watching some k-dramas..

After 30 minutes later~
Tae was sooooo focus on the drama that he didn't feel someone's presence,and that's none other than (jekyeeee~) his hubby..

Jk pov :
--------------
I was on my way at home, my driver was driving the car and i was lost in my thought that(ofcource thinking abut tae~)i didn't notice i arrived in my house but suddenly...
Sir? Sir? Sir we arrived, sir are you listening?
"Uhh! Ya ya we already arrived?
My driver nod and said " yes sir we arrived. Are you ok sir"?
Yeah i'm ok! ( bczz i'm jeykeyy🌚 nvm)

With that i went towards my house door and start knocking!
Strange? Why tae isn't opening the door? Is he sleeping? Or maybe he is sore and can't walk? But in morning he was perfectly fine and i didn't even do it with him almost 3 days(little whine) huffffff~lets get in with spare key i think he's sleeping..
With that i unlock the door and went inside,but suddenly i hear some noise? I went towards our living room and saw my beautiful baby watching tv hahhh~ he didn't even felt my presence?

Autho pov:
--------------------
But suddenly something caught jk's eyes and that is what was tae wearing.
JK's eyes got darken and lick his own lips..~
Jk: * He was wearing my shirt, uff and those legs *(licking his lips *)
As jk saw tae his eyes went towards tae's thighs and his* taebooty* JK's eyes darken even more when he saw tae wears shorts and his jiggly ass was visible, he can't control anymore and went towards tae~
Jk: Babeeee~? (Whisper huskily and lick his ear)
Tae was so lost in his precious movie as when he felt hot breath in his ear and a smal lick he widened his eyes as he scream
Tae: mummmaaaaaaaa~~~ ghostieeeeeeeee ahhhhhhh help,help ggukieeeeeeeeeeeeee~ (as he close his eyes)
When tae scream jk flinch a bit and look at tae who's eyes were still closed.
Jk sigh~(what to do with this babe he thought)
Jk: babeee, my munchkin? Why are you screaming? It's me look~ ( and he went towards tae')
Tae open his eyed slowly and saw it's his ggukie.But then he thrown all pillows towards jk.
Tae: you meanie, you you bunny face handsome, meanie you you mussel bunny you you you~
Jk: ok ok babe st-stop ok am sorry for scaring you babe, look babe i hold my ears saying sorry look look you bunny faced handsome mussel bunny is sorry..!
Tae: (angry) huff why you do that? You know i got scared easily ahaa(whines * and have a big pout on his face)
In JK's eyes he is looking like a cute angry bird~
Jk: But babe what can your guukie do huh? I knocked the door many times and call your name but i thought your sleeping so i came inside with spare key but when i saw you and you look so delicious what can i do so i just lick you a bit and called your name! ( And he sat tae on his lap) and peak tae's lip.
Tae: Hufff~ ok ok this time i forgive you now go and freshen up am gonna Prepare our dinner. ( with that he got up from jk's lap)
Jk just sigh~ and went towards their bedroom.