Chapter six🖤🤍

Autho pov:
——————

It's been 2 weeks after that incidents happens and as you know tae couldn’t walk these day but after jk took care of him he was now able to walk PoRpErLy~~

After that day jimin massaging him to hangout with him as they  promise eachother that day(party day)  And he was now thinking how to convince jungkook, he knows after that incidents jungkook will not give him permission but still he can try at least.

It's 10:30 pm already but his hubby didn’t came back from office he knows how much jungkook busy this days.

It's near 11:50 now and he getting tensed more he tried soo many time to call Jungkook but he didn’t pick up his phone.....

Finally it's 12:30 jungkook has arrived he hear doorbell rung and run towards him...
Tae: Kookie are you Alright? (Checking him)

Jk: Yeah am ok"(tiredly)

Tae: Are you really?(still checking him) why your so late today?

Jk: Tae! I'm tierd now (said irritatedly) 

Tae: Ok ok go freshen up, i'm serving your dinner..

Jk nod his head and gose towards there bedroom..

Tae was serving their food (yes there bcz he also didn’t eat) he was thinking what happen to his hubby he always come back home happy and shower him with lots of kisses..

He was thinking if he should ask his permission right now about going out with jimin...

Jk was eat his dinner silently, they never eat there dinner silently as they always chitchat, and was thinking about asking what hapeend..

Tae: Kookie,what happened why your so quite?

Jk: Nothing tae, just office works..

Tae: Did something happened?

Jk: No nothing happen and stop asking so many question.. (Getting irritated)

Tae: Oh ok..(eating his food sadly but kook didn’t see it!)

Jungkook was typing something on his phone and getting angry...(tae didn’t notice he was thinking should held ask about his going out)

Tae: Umm kookie?(hesitate)

Jk: What?( reply irritatedly still typing)

Tae: uhh jimin was asking about going Out with him this days uhh can i go tomorrow? (hessite and look up as he saw jungkook looking at him with angry eyes.)

Jk: No you Can't! (Replied and focused on phone)

Tae: But -but please jiminie and i didn’t hangout for months (whines a little)

Jungkook slam his hand on table and said "CAN'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ANYTHING AT ONCE?
ARE YOU A FUCKING BABY? GO TO ROOM AND SLEEP DON'T ANNOY ME ANYMORE, YOU CAN'T GO ANYWHERE... (He lost his control and brust his anger at tae..

Tae flinch hard, it didn’t take long to tears running down from his eyes for the first time his kookie was shouting at him, he was thinking all negative thoughts did he that much annoyed jungkook did he that much behave like a baby?  Did he ask something big? He just want his hubbys  permission and now what he got?

He then chuckle sadly and look into jungkooks with his red teary eyes..

And jungkook lost it!! He was thinking what he just did to his baby?  He never shout at his baby he now how much sensitive he is!