Chapter nine💜💚

Autho pov:
------

Sunlight coming throug the window and hit on jungkook face as he grown and he slowly open his eyes just to see most beautiful sight ever, his love of his life sleeping on his chest with a cute pout on his lips jungkook quickly Peck taes lips he expect that his pout will disappear but it turns out tae pout more, he just chuckle at his cute baby..

Jk: Baby?(softly)

Tae: ummmmmm (groan )

Jk:(chuckle) wakieeee wakieee.... It's time to wake up love..

Tae: Pweaseee just 5 minshh moree kookie.. (Sleepily mubble)

Jk chuckle "ok then i'm going to freshen up and don't forget just 5 min or else your getting punish! (Peck last time)

10 min later~

Jungkook came back from washroom only to see his sleepyhead still sleeping..

Jk pov:
-----------------

He was still sleeping what to do with this sleepyhead?

I went towards him as started to shake him but he didn't even move a bit aishhh this boy.

Then i got an idea(smirk) let's see baby how you will not wake up.

I turned him around and slowly unbutton his(JK's) shirt as his cute pink bud's was visible, i can't hold mayself anymore..as i started to lick his left bud's

Tae hiss at that " Ahhh kookieee~ don't.... (Whines as he trying to push jungkook)

" No you didn't wake up i gave you 5 min but it's turned out 10 min hyungs are probably waiting so now take your punnisment like a good boy"!

End of jk pov~

After 5 min..

Autho pov*

Jungkook still sucking taes bud's as tae moaning mess..

Tae: Ahh~ ahh~ s-stop now i-im gonna cum noooooo nghhh~(pushing jungkook)

But just enjoy that scene ~

And finally with a high pitch scream tae came in his shorts...

Tae: (breath heavily) y-you why you did this y-you stupid bunny you're sooooo mwanieeee (whines and cries as he slightly hitting jungkook)

Jk: Ok ok sorry now go take a shower i'm going to get ready we're going to beach hyungs are already arrived maybe. (Smirking as he was thinking something)

Tae pout and reply a small ok!

jungkook in the other hand getting ready while tae was taking shower.

This is going to be fun (smirk)