🤍Chapter seven🖤

Autho pov:
——————————

It's been two days after that incidents happened and jungkook feeling like he was about to die beacause his love of his life was ignoring him for this two day jungkook can't think anything properly. When he went to his office he scold his employees for small mistake shout at them beacause he miss his angle he miss his smile and bubbly side the way he call him kookie, only his tae can control him only his tae can understand him he was regret what happened that day beacause of this some shit office work he yelled at his angle.. But now he can't take it anymore today he'll convince his angle to forgive his dummy kookie..

Time skip ~

It was night almost 9 pm tae was watching tv and waiting for kook, it's not like he doesn’t miss his kookie he also miss him sooo much but he stubborn also the wants to punish kookie so that's why he gave kookie silent treatment as he was ignoring him and doesn’t talk with him...he can  see that kook getting hurt by his behaviour so he decided to forgive kookie today..
He came back from his thoughts as he hears door open reviling Jungkook with puffy red eyes nose also read he can tell kook cried..

Kook come towards tae slowly and kneel infront of tae and tae can hear sobs amd sniff Sound..

Jk: sob* B-baby Pl-please sob* d-dont igonre me l-like t-this sob* i -i can't take your ignorance hiccup* please baby sob* beat me s-scold me anything y-you can do with me j-just d-don't ignore me sob* please baby sniff*

Yess jungkook was begging infront of tae he can't take tae's ignorance anymore he was craving for his baby's attention he wants nothing but his baby's arm....

Tae finally response as he also can't see his kookie this much hurt,"kookie?" ( softly)

Jk: B-babby?(cry like a baby even more) b-buba Pl-please sob*i'll d-die if you do this t-to me i-i sob* can't t-take this a-anymore sob* i want you b-baby Pl-please forgive y-your dummy kookie..

Tae: It's ok sushhh look it's ok i forgive you( softly)  Get up kookie let's go to the room yeah? 

Jk just nod his head and hold taes hand like he'll gose away from him..

Tae just smile at him softly and wipe his tears and went towards there Shared bedroom..

Jk explain to him what hapeend to his office and Sayed sorry again and again for his behaviour. Tae sushh him and they layed besides hugging eachother kook hugging tae like his life depends on him..

Jk suddenly spoke"baby?"( softly)

Tae: Mmmh?

Jk: can can i kiss you?(hessitate)

Tae chuckle softly "Ofcource you can kookie don't be hesitate i'm your.. (Smile softly)

Jungkook smile back and hover over him and started to kiss him softly.

They miss eachothers touch soo much especially kook he was so addicted to tae's lips that it wad hell for him these two days he was happy that tae forgave him.

Suddenly there kiss turn into makeout session as they pulled out breathing heavily jungkook look at tae who's eyes were hooded and breathing heavily.

Jk: Baby can i have you tonight?(Ask as his hand softly stroking taes cheek)

Tae nod at permission and jungkook waste no time started kissing him.

Yess that night they made love with eachother with sooo much love and passion there only love can see Between them jungkook was happy that his baby forgive him..

Time skip~~

Only moans and skin clapping,heavily breathe, groan  sounds can here only hear through jeon mansion tae can now senses how much jungkook miss him after here one round,two,three jungkook lost his control how can Tae forgot his horny ass husband? He didn’t even let tae breath properly and thirsting him with his beast speed.

Tae: Ahh~ahhh~ s-slow down nghh~ ahhhh~ oh goshhh ummm~

Jk: Aghhh~ B-baby ahhhh~ love nghh~i love y-you Aghhh~ cumming ~
(Cum inside of tae)

Tae was breathing heavily as he came 6th time and jungkook only 2 times. He felt oversensitive and moan again as Jungkook started thrusting him again slowly. (This horny man🤦‍♀)

Tae:Ack! Nghh~ kookie p-please no moreee(whines)

Jk: Baby please this is last time..( still thursting)

Tae: Ahhhh~ nghh~ no no more please ~ you can do this tomorrow i promise nhhh~

Jk: Really?(stops thrusting)

Tae: Yeah~(catching his breath)

Jk: (kiss tae's forehead *) You can sleep baby  Iove you~

Tae also replied sleepily "I love you to"

Jungkook smile at the replie and peak tae's lips and towards washroom to clean himself and grab a wet towal to clean tae.

They sleep peacefully that night with eachother arms... ~~~

800+
————————————(>3<)

It's 3:13 am😄

Re-upload

So i upload this Chapter also, hope you’ll enjoy and dn't forget to tell me how is it!!

Andddddd**********

I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY THIS BOOK GOT 500+ VIEW BUT- but -but they are all ghost readers 🙂💔

Um it's ok 👉👈

But i'm happy ☺️😚

Take care everyone <3

Borahae 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💚💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜<3