Chapter sixteen❣️🖤

Autho pov:
—–––––———

It's already afternoon and the love birds still sleeping,after there hot night Jungkook didn't let tae sleep all night he got so stamina that he fvck his wifey all night and tae? Well he just prayed for this bunny's stamina and hornyness end soon but in the end🌚

(Ahemm!)

Then Jungkook slowly open his eyes only to see his baby was sleeping just like a baby his angelic face was looking like more shingling.His cute frown and a cute pout on his lips. He love to  wake up this way  everyday every morning only to saw this site of his love. So beautiful.

He then kiss tae's forehead and eyes then slowly on his cheeks.

Tae felt that someone was packing all over his face. He then slowly open his eyes and look at his bunny who was smiling at him like a bunny.

Jk: Good morning beautiful .(whisper) ( autho- b!tch it's afternoon 😒)

Tae smile and nod then snuggle more into jungkook's chest .

Jungkook smile and stroke tae's hair and saying small love yous.

Then jungkook look towards the clock and it's already 4:15 so he thought they should clean up and eat something.

Jk: Boo?

Tae: mhmm?

Jk: Let's wake up now it's already afternoon we should fresh up and eat something,let me make something today for my baby.

Tae: mhmm.

Jk: Ok you lazy bird no more mhmm now wake up.

He then make tae seat and tae hiss at that and look towards Jungkook angrily who just smile nourvously.
And pry for the outcoming burst.

Tae: Yeaahhhh! You bunny (smack*) you you horny bustard, you're smiling at my pain? Huhh? You're enjoying watching me like this? Go fvck yourself then aishhhh . Mamma..(whine)

Jungkook gulp then cup tae's face .

Jk: Look babe pain will go away take painkillers all do everything today .ok sorry sorry. What can I do when I have this much beautiful wifey of mine? How can I control myself then?

Tae look at Jungkook then pout .
Jungkook chuckle at then and peack that pout away.

Jk: Now be a good baby you are. Let's go .

Tae: Carry me .(order)

Jk: Yes my queen!

They chuckle at their sillyness and Jungkook carried tae then went towards bathroom.

No they didn't do any naughty naughty 😗😗😗

Right now tae's hubby was cooking for him and tae was just  seating on the kitchen counter.

Jk: Babe taste it how is it?

Tae taste it and widen his eyes, "omg kookie itshh so tasty".

Jungkook wiggle his eyebrows and smile his bunny smile .

'well I'm a great cooker of course'.

Tae scoff at that .

They eat their food while Jungkook feed his baby and also himself .

The all day just went by their lovey dovey thing's.