Chapter eight🌙

GUYSSsSSsSSSsSSsSsssSsSsSsSSSS~~~

OMG(Scream *)

🥺🥺😭😭😭😭😭😭

I'm sooooooooo happy,🥺 i didn’t expect that this book will hit 1k+ readers i-i still can't believe sob*sob*
I was sooooooooo unhappy today for some reasons and that's why i didn’t even open (wattpad) But now sob* sob * i'm sooooo happy😭😭😭 so that's why i decided to upload another chapter..... 🥺

Edit••• (my happy moment( ◜‿◝ )♡)

Thank you all🥺(sob*)

Edit•• again thank you(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
——————————————

Autho pov:
——————

Jungkook was driving and his beside was setting his beautiful angle who was busy enjoying looking outside, after they (ahem) soooo jungkook thought to cheer up their mind and he knew tae would also love that so they decided to go a small vacation and also their friends also coming with them...

Time skip~~(lazy ppl🥱)

After 4 hours long journey tae has already sleep they finally went their destination.

Jungkook finally park his car and went outside on taes side...

Jk: Babe?(softly)

Tae:..........(sleeping)

Jk: Bubaa? Waikee waikee look we've arrived and hyungs also arrived wake up you can sleep in Hotel room peacefully...

Tae: Kookiee~(rub his eyes cutely)  we arrived?

Jk: Yeah now let's go, all hyungs already tired so they already went towards their rooms.

Tae: Lets go then i'm sleepy..(yawns cutely)

Jk chuckle and peck taes lips "why so cute?"

Tae got shy and hit jungkooks chest lightly...

They went to Their room and tae got amazed by seeing..

Tae:Wahhhhh kookie this room is soooo beautiful... (Giggle and observe the room)

Jk: Yup! It is.

Tae jump to the bed and said"mhhhh sooo comfyyyyy, i'm sleppy....

Jk: No baby first lets go freshen up then you can sleep..

Tae: Nooooo m sweepy (cover his face on pillow)

Jk: Get up now don't be stubborn. (Slap taes ass)

Tae: Ahh ok ok i'm up..

Jungkook just smile at the cute angry pouty bird who strom his feet and went towards washroom..

Jungkook shake his head and mubble "how can i handle this much cuteness my heart will explore surely..

After 45 min later tae came back only wearing bathrobe looking all sexy and their jungkook holding himself after looking at tae who was putting his night cream. He then put some lotion his hand and his white tan beautiful expose leg, when jungkook saw that he gulp hard.

Tae look back after finishing his night rutin. He then notice how hungrily jungkook is  looking at him,he throw a pillow as distract jungkook.

Tae: Yahhhh why are you looking at me like that..(huff*)

Jk: Baby are you really sleepy?

Tae: Yes bunny i am..(nod his head)

Jk: Uhh soo much?(confirming)

Tae lay down and reply" yes soo much now shut your mouth i know what you want, but no i can't give you tonight that taebooty sorry mister now sleep peacefully and let.me.sleep".

Tae totally glaring at jungkook he knows what was jungkook thinking, he don't want to limp tomorrow or his soulmate will teasing him for sure..

Jungkook gulp "But look tae(point at his jr) it's waiting for that taebooty what can i do?(whines)

Tae glare" Don't you have hands? God made your hands for some reason so use it and don't you dare call me I'M SLEEPY"

Jungkook huff* he knows he can't have that ass so he have to give up so he hurriedly went towards washroom and jerk him..

Tae just shake his head"What can i do with this horny bunny?"

Almost 30min later jungkook came back finishing his businessuuu(🌚) and saw a peacefully sleeping tae..

He went towards him kiss his forehead softly and mubble "my baby" and hug his waist "I love you angle" and he smile widely when he hear tae also reply "I love you to"  Sleepily.

They went to their dreamland ~~

—————————————(>3<)

It's a short chapter soooo ummmmmm hope you like it!

Take love<3

Bye bye 😚

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

<3