Chapter 1.

A shower of blood spread across the spacious and almost empty room. Blood that did not belong to the person in the midst. A strange person in his own way. The body is not entirely human, but rather inhuman. Almost blind in one eye, they were frightening to humans. Blue as the water of the Black Sea in gloomy weather under dark clouds, but with a deadly glow of a light blue when the clouds recede. Ice-white skin, but in some parts, neck, phalanges, wrists, waist... were different, you could say metallic. His fingernails were sharp and of medium length. The clothing was bizarrely human, but black humor clown. His hair was dubious. First of all, it was a dark red one from the scalp, then slowly gradient, to the light at the tips. But that was not the dubious part of it, the dubious part was that when the hair was caught, braid it, he could control it, attack with it, take things, people with it. Like... metal wires. Threads that he could control whenever he wanted.

He was in the middle of the room, staring blankly at the little blood on the floor and reaching his feet. He could hear the breathless body still a little, a little alive. He could hear they coughing up blood and breathing desperately through the air, knowing that they watch had rung. One breath... and the heart perishes. The blood stained the feet of the redhead, who had begun to step forward, trampling mercilessly on human blood. He lowered himself slowly, touching the blood-stained neck with one finger. He had no pulse. A smile had appeared on the black clown's lips, rising. His eyes had shifted from one corner of the room to the other.

"I know you're here. You can get out of the dark." His voice was gloomy, with no emotion in it. If he had one, it would be full of terror and theater.

A dark, nightmarish creature, as others call it, had been seen in the dim light of the room. Black skin. His eyes were nightmarish: the white iris with the red pupil, the black sclera. His hair was black, with two colored fronts. One red, and one gold. His clothes were dark emo, but nightmare. He had bandages on his hands, stained with blood. On his stomach... he had a pattern of blood-stained teeth. And not just there.

"Who's upset you now?" He asked grimly.

"Why do you say someone upset me?"

"I see a dead body on the ground. It's not often from you. Tell me. Who it was."

"William's son." These two words, a total of 11 letters, had come out harsh and venomous, even negligent.

"Oh. Michael. What happened this time? Did he destroy your giant spoon?" He didn't answer, and Nightmare smiled a little. "Oooo~ So I'm close. Hmm, he igno- "

"HE'S AN IDIOT!" Ennard screamed with all his heart. "He Doesn't Understand That STOP is STOP!!"

"Ooo~ Problems in paradise?~" After speaking, he had been pushed hard against the wall. Metal wires gripped his hands and feet, and a pair of hands around his neck. Nightmare grinned, his eyes bright. "Bad nerves?" Ennard growled. "What exactly happened?"

"What do you think happened? Again and again and again with HIM!"

"Oh God~ I see jealousy is great in you. It surprises me."

"No. It's not. I'm desperate that he is with HIM all the time!"

"Who is this 'HE'?"

"... Your dear 'friend' C.C Afton."

Nightmare had begun to laugh. "Hehe.. hehe... Hahaha!! Jealous of Chris!? He's Michael's brother, Enn!"

"I know... I know, I KNOW!" He set Night free. "I'm crazy, I know."

"I'm glad you know that." The brunette looked at him intently. Ennard's behavior was not so frequent. If it really bothered him that Michael was working too hard, it was true. Plus he doesn't spend too much time with C.C. It doesn't seem normal for Enn to be bothered by this, knowing that he gets along well with him in general. But maybe the little time he spent with Michael really affected him. "I can take care of C.C. It won't be that hard."