Chapter 11.

Ennard still stared in horror at his own reflection in the mirror. He stared intently.

"Who are you? And how did you get in me?" He was sure he hadn't gone mad. Not yet, at least. There was no other spirit from Sister Location in him. He had driven them all away. As he had done with Ennard's system.

He changed his eyes, now green, in the mirror, smiling back at him.

"I'm Virus." He from the mirror with green-eyed answered.

"What do you want?" He asked harshly.

"Listen, before we get the hang of it, and I feel like I've already done it.." The last part he mumbled. "But I'm good! I'm on your side! Believe me."

"Oh, yes. I believe you." He spoke sarcastically. "Are you Glitchtrap's puppet?! The whole show downstairs was a charade for you to show up and control me!?"

"What..? No!!"

"I feel like you're not who you say you are. Yet the irony of your 'name' says otherwise. A virus in my system. An impostor. But that's not your real name. Am I right?"

The virus frowned, tensing.

Ennard grinned briefly, then looked seriously at the reflection. "So I'm right, Vincent Afton. Am I right?"

'...' "Geez. But you quickly got the caught." He rolled his eyes. "I hate your advanced system and that I didn't stop it from detecting me in time."

"William Afton's older brother." Ennard continues seriously.

"Okay! Okay! Yes- Not even bigger- A minute or two, we are twins. But how do you know me?" He asked coldly. "There's no way your system can identify people you don't know or haven't heard of before."

"Michael told me. Not much.. I know more from what I saw in his mind when I was in total control. And the system detected you."

"Okay.." He relaxes a little. "But no one needs to know about me. Not yet. We can risk.."

"..Glitchtrap."

"Bingo. He kept me locked up for years.. And I finally got out."

"It's just that you're in my system now. Like a virus."

"I couldn't help it. And how.. it's not funny to have your wrists clinging to each other in glitch handcuffs, sitting on the floor, with scars from wounds, scratches, burns on your body, pale face with heavy dark circles underneath." He said in a little pain and anger, more frustration. Torture, loneliness and separation from his brother, killed him.

Ennard mutes. The spiritual-human part of him understood what it was like to be closed against his own will. He calmed down to not exaggerate.. He looked at Vincent without emotion.

"And will my eyes and voice be like this every time you take control?"

"About that. But from what I see here.. your system is developed. I think I can do that so we don't give up for the time being."

"Agree.."

"Looks like Willy did a great job with Henry."

"Mhm.."

"Do you know anything about Henry?" The question came out of the blue.

"Not too much. I'm not interested in the person who left me."

"... Okayy.. Heh.. And Willy?"

"Monotonous as always."

"Do you know anything about a.. Sammy?"