Chapter 10.

Hard breathing. Broken breath. Body shaking, tired. Eyes moved fast left and right with speed. Tears coming from the corner of the eyes, quickly reaching the line of sight, blurring the vision. The gray look. You could say he was dying of a heart attack or panic attack.

Glitchtrap controlling a soul that was not his. It was never his. As it was not Afton's either, but he still controls it for his own satisfaction, to escape. But without success.

Ennard looked at the three in the fog, feeling corrupted. The hand on his head was Glitch's, dipping his fingers into the dark red hair from above and down the steps where it was light. He feel it again, controlled, wounded, ruined.

That didn't last long.

Afton watched as Glitchtrap failed to disappear into Enn's system, but remained outside. As Ennard's eyes had not changed to purple, they remained the same. The mad rabbit watched in terror as he could not control him. He had begun to clench the hair, causing Enn to grit his teeth in pain.

"What the hell..?" He swears desperately and confusedly.

"Get away from him.." Nightmare said harshly, taking a step forward.

"What happened?!" He snapped, talking louder, pulling harder and more brutally on Ennard's hair. "What did you do?!" He yells at him

"N- Nothing!" The victim was telling the truth. "Leave me alone!"

"Not a word, Princess. You're a very interesting soul. I could control you much better than William."

"Stop.."

"Oh no. Not at all. I need to know why I can't control you again."

"Oh no, you won't.." Ennard gritted his teeth. He would have used his wires, but he felt paralyzed.

Glitchtrap growled at him more in frustration, nervousness, and confusion. There was nothing he could do to him. He felt him protected, and he himself disappearing into a glitch.

Ennard felt free, breathing lightly, trying to calm down. He no longer felt him in the system. There was not a shred of him in it.

Nightmare ran to Enn when he was released. He had begun to examine him from head to toe, gritting his teeth as he looked at the wound in Enn's waist.

"Come on up. I'll help you. I need to bandage you."

The redhead approves, being lifted up by Night, helped to walk carefully, his stained hand already holding the wound. Helped now to climb the stairs.

Afton & Emily had climbed first, William stepping up fast. Eyes had seen unconscious boys on the ground.

"Michael! C.C!"

Afton ran to the two boys. C.C was bleeding more than usual in the head area, and Michael was rotting badly.. Henry quickly took the eldest son close to him. He tried to wake him up, but in vain.

"Ennard!"

The redhead came out of Nightmare's helping hands, stepping up the stairs. Despite Night's protest to not do it, he didn't listen to him. The pain in his waist had intensified, but he didn't care at all.

When Ennard reached the top, he ran to Mike, putting his hand on the purple rotten forehead. He breathed, a sigh of relief when he saw that the purple on the skin was slowly evaporating. He sat down painfully, looking at his other hand, which was full of dark red.

When William saw Night, he handed it C.C, and he went to get bandages from a drawer. He had carefully wrapped his younger son's head, then Enn's waist.

"Thank you very much, Mr. Afton." Ennard had thanked him, still looking at Michael.