Chapter 8.

Goldie watched Nightmare, who was trying to find a solution. Unfortunately, none.

"Nightmare- "

"Goldie, please." Quickly he interrupted him sternly. "Everything is already on a totally wrong route. I didn't find him in the whole house."

"Because he's not here.." Speak slowly, let him speak now. "Michael made it clear that Enn ran away when they were in the park. So he can't be here.."

"He's not at SL either. Where could he be?!"

"I have no idea, but you should calm down, Night." C.C's voice came from the door. "Try not to be silly."

"C.C- "

"Plush."

Nightmare sighed heavily, irritated. In the next second he was a plush. He looked up at the boy with a mischievous look.

"Happy?"

"Close." The blood on his forehead dripped down to his cheek, and he wiped it with the long sleeve of his shirt. There was a trace left, but he didn't care. He opened his arms. "Hop up."

Nightmare looked down angrily, closing in sec. "Tch." He followed the boy upside down, jumping into his arms.

C.C caught him, bringing him close. A simple but true smile had appeared on his lips. Blue eyes looked at Goldie.

"Isn't it much calmer now??" He asked with a smile, referring to Nightmare.

Goldie was a little quiet, a little panicked- a little too much- on how to respond. "Y-yesss.. very.. calm." He looked at his nightmare friend, who was sitting sullenly in the boy's hands. A burst of laughter had snapped at him. Nightmare looked adorable in his plush form and with that puffy little limbs in C.C's hands. He was very grateful to Enn for keeping this in them.

"Don't you dare laugh, Goldie." The humming voice sounded stern, but slightly changed to a more.. innocent one, it didn't sound so threatening.

The blonde tried hard not to laugh there. C.C chuckled, sitting on the edge of his bed. He had begun to sway slowly. The slow movement to the left and right made the teddy bear live and feel tired, sleepy. Slowly his eyelids closed. His breathing became calm. The boy noticed this, but did not stop the peaceful cradle. Goldie was watching them.

"You're so stressed out.. I'm surprised you haven't lost your mind yet." C.C said as if the person in his hands was awake. He smiled briefly. "Goldie, do you want to come here for a little nap?"

The caller was surprised by the question that came to him unexpectedly. "Of course.."

He changes into the famous golden plush, stepping with his puffy limbs towards C.C. The boy with infinite blood on his head also took him in his arms, swaying slowly.

"Everything will be fine..."

------

'It's so boring to look at yourself as you try to make a plan when you think of one in your mind.'

Vincent froze, his eyes widening, his pupil narrowing.

He had been left alone for hours- since Glitchtrap left him in his own agony, as he had told him.

He was thinking about how he could get out. Not that it was the first time he'd thought of that- He hated this place. He hates Glitchtrap. He wanted to go home. To his brother, to his family, to his future-

'Heloooooooo. Viruses in Aftoooon.'

'This voice.. this disgusting voice.. no.. no..' He awoke slightly from his thoughts.

'You dare say that when I'm free, and you, hehe, are locked up.'

The carrier's voice had appeared in front of Vincent.

'Cassidy.'

'Vincent.'

'Oh! Just let me bow to you. O You Queen of Hell.' He said mockingly. Irony, mocked, pure.

Cassidy wasn't impressed with that. Not at all. 'No more charades. Do you want to be free?'

The question had made him cut the mockerly. 'Yes! You can do it?? I've been locked up here for years.. years..'

'Oh, I can. But I can not.'

'What do you mean by that?'

'I mean, it's up to you to escape.'

'I tried, Cassidy. I tried. Glitchtrap- '

'He doesn't have enough power to keep you here for an eternity. And yet, you are blind.'

'Here you go what?'

The girl giggles. 'You're dead. But alive. You're trapped. But in control.'

'You speak poetry again. What do you want to send me?'

'You'll find out yourself. I'm just giving you a little hint. See you soon on the other side, Vincent Afton.'

Cassidy disappeared with a laugh. The prisoner began to think, trying to find the meaning of the words spoken by the child's soul.

'She just doesn't think I can.. There's no way Glitchtrap can be.. Or it has.'

He looked at his bound hands, then stared at the glitch barrier. A crazy, suicidal idea really came to him.

'If that doesn't work out, I'm going to die in the true sense of the word. God, I apologize a lot if I do.'

. . .

'Now we're just waiting for Glitchtrap to take control of Ennard again.'