Chapter 9.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Nightmare."

"I agree with Goldie. I don't think it's a good idea to go into Dad's office!"

"Stop whining so much, C.C. I want my friend back."

"Shut up, all three of you!"

Nightmare turns to his plush form, clinging to the wall under the shadows.

"Follow the plan. Yes?"

The three approved.

The plan was simple for Nightmare, complex for Michael, scary for Goldie, and worrying for C.C. Entering in William Afton's office by 'burglary' without his permission- it was scary if he caught them. C.C was stressed, Michael wasn't, he was determined to find Ennard. The night before, he analyzed his father's words and behavior in detail. He knew something. He wasn't worried, because he knew where Ennard was. Nightmare's suspicions about Glitchtrap, C.C's information about William and Glitch's quarrel, were questionable. So he'll find out if he's really hiding something.

C.C had knocked on the door. No one answered. Michael pressed his ear to it, it was quiet.

"I don't even hear papa." He said focused on the sound.

"Papa?" C.C asked him confused.

"Henry. I stopped by his house today and he told me he wanted to talk to dad. Now.. I suspect him too. And I don't like that. I don't want that."

"Oh." He looked at the door, pressing the doorknob. It was locked. "Okay. Plan B?"

"Goldie."

"Now." He teleported inside. Out of the corner of his eye he could see the hole in the wall. "Uh.. C.C.. Michael.. I think you'll want to see this..."

"Open the door first." Michael gritted his teeth, speaking harshly.

A cold had passed quickly through Goldie, quickly opening the door for the two children of Afton. Michael came in first, quickly seeing what you couldn't ignore.

"The hell is that?!"

"Wow..!" C.C flew to the wall. "What a secret door. Dad really wants personal space, not a joke."

Mike approached, seeing stairs leading down. Nightmare approached them, looking down. It was dark, perfect for him.

"I'm going. I will scream if I find anything."

"Will you scream in the plush shape?" Michael asked sarcastically, and Night frowned at him.

"Be safe.." C.C said to the black plush, ignoring his brother's sarcastic comment.

Nightmare smiled briefly to reassure him, stepping through the dark shadows. With each soft step on the steps, he could hear the voices closer and closer. He identifies Afton's, but not the other one. He saw light, bizarre sounds, much louder and clearer voices. He leaned against the dark wall, trying to see inside. William was talking to someone.. Henry Emily. Afton's business partner. He was not surprised to see him, but surprised that he did not recognize his voice. ... And surprised that the two still communicate with each other after how much war they had.

Better analyze the secret and dusty room..

"Ennard..." Night whispered in horror as his eyes caught sight of the redhead. Ennard was bleeding in a corner. It didn't look serious, but it was for Nightmare right now.

William turned his attention to Enn.

"It didn't work. I'm sorry for.. for."

"It's all right, Mr. Afton.. But can you stop- " A whisper of pain stopped his words.