Chapter 2.

I was at the entrance to the dark room, the last one in Sister Location. Nobody knew this side of the pizzeria. Just me, Nightmare and Goldie. And now Glitchtrap too.. I could see the old scene in the corner. Not touched. At least today... maybe. I closed the door behind me, stepping forward. I could see small shadows playing tricks on my on floor. My feet would not stop stepping forward. It's midnight after my date... it looks like someone was late for his own dance. Tch, it made me do this road in vain. I stopped in the middle of the room, though. My eyes were moving from one corner of the room to the other.

'Good thing that Michael is sleeping.. If he knew where I am now, he'd kill me.'

I stood still for a while. Until I identified a strange presence in the room.

'He came.'

"You just didn't think I forgot about our dance, did you?"

I could hear his voice grinning behind me. After a giggle. After the steps. After a glitch. Then he was in front of me.

"Nice as always. I'm surprised you managed to make such a change in your body and mind."

"What do you mean by that, Glitchtrap?"

"I mean, it's surprising that you made yourself.. half the animatron.. and the other human being of you together. The one you're not really. And that you did that with C.C's Nightmares too. Surprising.~"

I tensed unintentionally. I hate him so much-

"Let's get this over with." I said in a heavy voice.

"Oo~ Desperate?~"

"I'm desperate to get rid of you."

"Don't be like that.~" Giggle out loud, disappearing from me. I could feel my hair pulling. It was HIM. "Don't be scared.~ It will be a beautiful dance."

He had left it, holding my hand now, turning my face to his. Glitch took the other one from me, squeezing his fingers into mine. I looked him straight in the mesmerizing purple eyes. They made me jump.

"Ready?~" I did not answer, looking elsewhere irritated. I could feel his face approaching my ear. "I'll twist your mind.~"

My breath stopped, but he had quickly returned to a whimper when he began to guide me. It had started like a waltz a long time ago, after the steps slowly accelerated, starting to spin me a few times. He quickly grabbed me by the waist, pushing me almost back against the hard, cold floor. I could see on his lips how the psychopathic grin had formed.

"Flexible, fast and vigilant. I like it.~"

He picked me up quickly. My head went a little dizzy, too many quick sudden movements. I could feel his fingers moving around my waist. It began to tight me, bringing me closer to him. The hand that had been on my palm now went to my face, gripping it tightly in his fingers. His fingernails dug into my skin.

"Hehe.. I never thought I'd have you on my hands ever. Ennard. The smartes animatronic in this house. Hehe! Looks like miracles exist.~"

He pulled my skin down. I could feel it breaking slowly, the pain coming in a hurry, but it stopped before I could say anything.

"Let's dance a little longer.~ What do you say? Then you're free."

I didn't have the guts to say anything. I feel like... I'm scared.

He had taken his fingers off my pale face, leaving traces on it. He put his hand to my neck now. Bright purple eyes looking at that metallic spot.