Chapter nine : Malfoy

"you know what I mean malfoy".

Draco lifted an eyebrow at her, "I don't know it's, hard to tell". He teased, "whatever Malfoy, I have things to do". She stormed off, her mind wandering on Malfoy, his annoying ways, but his beautiful face. He was attractive, but not in a million years , she would actually date him.

The next morning Ginny questioned her. "your different, like your hiding something?" Ginny said, as Hermione tried to tame her hair, into a decent ponytail.

"What do you mean Ginny, I've just been so busy with my head girl duties, is all". Hermione said, her heart beating faster. "Yeah well, your always gone, is all I'm saying." Ginny said, pushing Hermione's hand away, to help her with the ponytail. She smiled at Ginny in the mirror. "Trust me, I've just been so wrapped around in my responsibility's, you know how I get". When she was finished with the ponytail, she hugged Ginny tightly. She hated lying to her friend, but she had to, besides nothing was going on between the two, well, mainly just some Messing around, draco already told her that he was just trying to get pleasure out of her, so he didn't like her, good because she didn't like him either, they were enemies, enemies , Hermione, nothing is going on.

She barely ate breakfast, she couldn't with malfoys eyes, looking into her soul. "What?" She mouthed. Draco smirked. She rolled her eyes, she had bigger things to worry about, she had to keep herself busy, so her mind wouldn't wonder to the blonde haired boy. She did her duties, she was partially telling Ginny the truth, she was wrapped up in her duties , but for a certain reason. That night, she realized, she couldn't let Malfoy spoil her life, she hadn't been having any fun, because of him.

She decided to skip her duties, it was just once. She headed to her dorms, and Ginny stared at her confused. "Mione, what are you doing here?" She ask. "I've realized, I've been a fun kill, so we are going to have some fun." Hermione said, grabbing her jacket. "Hurry before I change my mind." Ginny smirked at the girl, as she grabbed her jacket.

"You can fly?" Ginny ask as they grabbed brooms. "I can try". Hermione giggled, mounting the broom. "At first she was unsteady, but then she was back straight again. She was slower than Ginny that was for sure, but she was going.

She was finally getting the rift of it, "wanna race!" She called to Ginny, Ginny called back, "think you can handle it?" Hermione huffed. They flew back to the very end of the field. "Okay on three, one, two, three!" Ginny called out. Hermione mimicked Ginny's moves, she pushed forward almost passing Ginny. Ginny pushed herself forward even more, and she zoomed past Hermione.

Hermione leaned foward, trying to catch up, her hand slipped causing her broom, to turn over. She let out a shout. She was hanging upside down, she was going to puke, she covered her mouth, forgetting she was hanging onto the broom, her other hand slipped and she fell, gravity bringing her down, her hair was whipping around in all directions. She thought she would die, until she felt a strong pair of hands wrap around her.

She yelped as she touched the person's broom. She turned the person's way, "Malfoy" she said. They landed. "What are you doing out here malfoy, it's past curfew!" She screamed trying not to cry

"Why are you screaming at Me, I just saved you from death!" He shouted . Her legs were jelly, she fell, and Malfoy pulled her close to his chest, looking down at her. "What are you doing out here all by yourself Hermione". He said , more softly, using her first name. She looked into his eyes.

"She's not alone." Ginny looked between the two of them, her mouth parted and she smirked at Hermione. Hermione cleared her throat. She slowly pulled herself away from draco, but quickly regretted it, it was cold, she missed his warmth. "I'll see you, dr- Malfoy". She said , walking to Ginny's side.

"So that's what you've been hiding?" Ginny ask. "What do you mean?" She ask, her breath getting caught in her throat.

"You know exactly what I mean, you like Malfoy and he likes you!" Ginny said, making a connecting motion with her fingers.

"No, he saved my from death, I was just thanking him" the bushy haired girl said.

"I'm not judging, I saw the he looks at you, but , you are dating my brother, if you like Malfoy, you need to end things between you two". Ginny said.

"I won't have to because I don't like Malfoy".

Something inside of her , was wondering what it would be like for Malfoy to hold her, like he did on the field, every night in his dorm, playing with her hair, whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

"No Hermione, you hate him, not the opposite".

<3