chapter ten : shower (mature)

(Mature content )

When the mature content starts this * will appear.

Ever since that night , draco has been acting weird, Hermione decided she needed to take her mind off of the blonde boy, and find something productive to do. So she Decided to help Neville out. She was going to the greenhouse to water the plants

She breathed in the fresh air as she stepped outside.

The leaves crunched Beneath her feet, and her hair blew widely, she rushed into the greenhouse, and Neville was already there, he was watering a huge hanging plant . "Hi Hermione". He says, smiling softly at her.

"Hey Neville, you said you needed help?" She ask , grabbing a watering container. He nodded , and she silently moved over to the small plants, she poured water over each of them,the place was quiet, it was relaxing, that was until the door flew Open again, and in trotted Malfoy, he had a black coat on, and jeans.

"Hey longbottom, you asked for my help". He asked, as he also grabbed a watering pale. "What is Malfoy doing here". The Slytherin boy smirked, and watered the plants, as Neville explained, "well originally I had asked for his help, but he suggested we bring along you too!" Neville said, not knowing about the tension between the two.

Hermione's breath was caught in her throat, as he carefully watered the plants, placing fertilizer in some, that shouldn't be as hot as it was.

"Are you going to stare the entire time, or help?" He smirked, god that smirk is annoying! She thought, and busied herself back with the plants.

Finally after a little while longer they were done, "thanks you two". Neville waved and smiled. After the door was closed, Hermione turned Back to draco.

"What are you playing at?" He scoffed, "I don't know what your talking about." He just simply shrugged before going on his way leaving Hermione baffled, she decided to take a short walk, she needed to figure things out, how did she feel about draco, how did she feel about Ron?

Of course, she hated draco, she loved Ron, but nothing was ever that simple.

Why couldn't it be

"Hey mione." Ginny smiled, as she sat down merrily. "What are you thinking about?" The red headed girl ask, eyeing Hermione curiously. "School work". She muttered, and Ginny leaned in to whisper into her ear, "or are you thinking of Malfoy?" His name rolled off the smirking girls tongue . "No Ginny I already told you!" Ginny giggled. "Just teasing."

That night after dinner she Decided to go bathe in the head girl bathroom, she had somehow managed to get Malfoy out of her head, she filled the bathtub full of bubbles, she stripped, and let herself relax in the deep hot water, she was so relaxed she didn't hear the bathroom door click closed.

She also didn't hear the sound of malfoys clothes hitting the floor

***

She only noticed he was there when he plopped into the waters. "M-malfoy what are you-" he put a finger to her lips, "sh, don't think". He kissed on her shoulders, and started to draw shapes on her neck with his tongue.

She let out a breath she didn't know she was even holding, as Malfoy ran his tongue up and down her neck.

He lifted up his head, and eyed her lips, she was frozen in place, she knew she should've stopped him but she didn't, he kissed her lips, and after a while she kissed back, she wrapped her hands around the back of his neck, pulling him closer to her

He groaned in their kiss, and moved his hand down to her breast, Taking them into his hand, he leaned down to kiss them both, and she let out a quiet groan. He smirked, and started to suck on them aggressively , the girl tried to suppress her moans, but they slipped out, "granger, as much as I love those pretty sounds, we have to be quiet". She nodded, and he continued his assault on her chest.

She tugged at the ends of his hair, and he groaned ,his mouth still wrapped around his breast, he attached their lips, running his hands down her stomach, and to her arse, he gave it a slight squeeze, and she covered her mouth to keep in the moans that almost spilt out.

She felt so scandalous here with Malfoy, he made her feel like she was special, really special, and she loved that feeling. Her stomach was fluttering as his hand trailed down her stomach and finally to her crotch. She gasped at the feeling of his cold rings, he bought one hand up to wrap it around her neck, the other began to violently rub her crotch

The feeling was pure Bliss, she threw her head back, and bucked her hips , causing more friction. "You like that , granger?" She nodded as he began to go faster and faster by the second, she could feel her stomach twist, and a knot formed inside of her, "oh- I'm going to". Malfoy had lifted her up onto the side of the bathtub, and caught every drop of her.

She moaned, but quickly covered her mouth

Malfoy switched their places,he was sitting on the side, she was in the bathtub. "Have you ever done this?" She shook her head no, "we'll start of slow, okay?" She nodded , and began to slowly, take in his tip, her saliva wrapped around him. He groaned as she licked up his precum.

She licked a stripe up him, and he wanted nothing more than to push her all the way down on him, but he wanted her to get a good feeling for her first time.

She wrapped her lips,once again, around him,and began to Bob her head, wrapping her hands around the top, she bobbed her head faster, taking as much in as she could, "yes granger, just like that". She palmed him with her hand, and sucked with her mouth.

"Oh, I'm gonna-" he didn't finish his sentence, before his hot seed shot down her throat. "That was- good granger". He tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. "Yeah-it- was I guess, you should get going before someone comes, it'll be suspicious if we walk out together". He nodded, and to her surprise kissed her cheek.

As he closed the door, she realized, the water had gotten cold , and she just cheated on her boyfriend, who loved her very much!

Ooh drama, sorry if the smut is not good enough, it is going to get better!

What do you think will happen next

Will Hermione tell anyone

Will she break up with Ron.

How does draco feel about Hermione.

(Let me know in the comments ❤️)

Don't forget to vote and comment <3