chapter eleven: cheater

She cheated on him, she felt horrible, she couldn't even sleep that night. The next day she skipped breakfast and just waited for classes to start before she even left the common room, she expected people to point and laugh at her, she expected Malfoy to brag about it to everyone and slut shame her, but it never came, instead it was like a normal day , hence the guilt. A couple times she could feel his burning gaze but she ignored it, you hate him, he hates you , simple she tried to tell herself, but a part of herself wasn't convinced.

It was finally lunch time, and Hermione plopped down next to Ginny, "oh hey, I forgot to tell you, when you skipped this morning, you got a letter from Ronald". Ginny handed her a white envelope.

She gulped, and immediately she turned towards Malfoy, who was busy watching his plate, she started to slowly open it. "Well what's wrong, committed a crime lately?" Ginny laughed, taking the letter from the girls hand , she cleared her throat, "g-ginny what are you doing no-"

"Dear Hermione Granger, my dearest love, I miss you very much, training is definitely not easy, and I'm sorry for the lack of letters, I want to make up for it , so I will. McGonagall has given me permission to visit, this Saturday, we can go on a Hogwarts trip, or read, I guess, if you'd like, I miss you very much, love Ronald Weasley (your dearest darling love)"

The brunette girl flushed a deep red, and when she looked back to malfoys spot he had disappeared.

She snatched the letter from the smirking orange haired girl, "why'd you do that". Ginny just shrugged before muttering a , "felt like it".

Hermione was so nervous for Ron's visit, it was coming up fast, it felt like just yesterday ,on a Tuesday, she received that horrid letter from Ronald, but not only was a part of her nervous he knew something was up, part of her, just didn't want to see him, for whatever reason. Finally it was the day, she put on a pair of jeans, that were flowy at the ends, she put on a red and orange stripped sweater, and threw her hair up into a ponytail. She huffed, opening up her door, to be met with a strong pair of arms wrapped around her waist.... "Ron" she spoke quietly, he Bent down to kiss her but she dodged feeling disgusted suddenly. "What's wrong". He asked, hugging her. " Just that, I'm wearing lipstick I don't want to smudge it dearest darling l-love". She smiled nervously, she suddenly wished she never started calling him that.

However he seemed satisfied with her answer, and took her hand, dragging her out of the common room and outside.

There first stop was the three broomsticks, she tried to enjoy her time, and eventually she let it happen, she kissed him, well more like, they made out.

She wasn't going to have anything more with draco anyways, she loved Ron, and he loved her.

She pushed draco away, and continued, having a good time with Ron.

After the three broomsticks they went into a candy shop, it was just opened, they walked and, and bought a whole lot of candy, laughing as they threw pieces into each other's mouth, Ron being the food menace he is, caught every piece, and did a little dance each time that sent a shiver down Hermione's spine. Finally the date was ending, they ended up back at the three broomsticks, and Ron left for the bathroom. She smiled playing the date over and over in her head.

And draco walked over, and suddenly she was reminded, she was a cheater, she was selfish, she was enjoying her time with Ron, when she had kissed draco....again!

"Your still together". She scoffed, trying to keep up her cold front. "Draco,I'm not going to break up with my boyfriend for you!" She whispered yelled.

"Well, I just- she cut him off "what, thought we could be in a relationship, look, I'm sorry but me and you, we just don't- we're opposites, I'm in a relationship, and we'll, I'm sorry Malfoy". She finished as she heard Ron coming out of the bathroom, but when she turned she saw a girl wrapped around Ron, begging him to stay.

"My girlfriend is- "Ronald Billius Weasley!" She yelled, "how c-could you". She choked back sobs, her curls falling over her face, "mione i- " I don't fucking care, you told me you loved me, you missed me." She yelled, and everyone was looking at the latter.

"Hermione, believe me I was going to tell y- "shut up!" He moved forward, trying to keep her from leaving he grabbed her hand "let go!" She moved her wrist around, "she said ,let ,go". He growled.

Ron let go, "so that's what this is, your mad when your doing the exact same thing?" He scoffed , rolling his eyes, draco was about to comment but Hermione beat him (get ready for a mouthful...)

"Fuck you, I was bloody confused,I was confused, you and harry were gone, I was trying to focus on my school work, I was trying to convince myself you still loved me and were just busy, everyone around me were pointing out the fucking red flags but did I listen? I didn't know what I was doing, I was confused,. I didn't know who to choose, I still don't know how to choose, I just can't choose between the boy I've learned to love, and the boy I've loved for years!"

Ron mouth spread wide, "so who is it, the boy you've loved for years?" He asked, crossing his arms

Draco let out a sound of confusion, tears were running down her face and Ron nodded, "goodbye Hermione". "No-no you don't get the last word Ronald, we are done and I never want to see you again". Before he could talk she ran out on knowing of who followed.

(Ah drama, I don't even know who to feel bad for, Ron, who was cheating but just discovered throughout the relationship she had always been in love with draco, or for Hermione, who's just a confused girl, who survived the war, or even draco, I think I'll write a chapter from his view so we could understand it more ,what do you think?)