chapter 12: y-you love me?

"y-you love me?" I was taken aback, I was surprised, all these years we spent hating each other, and if we would've just paid closer attention, we both would have realized it, that we were in love with each other. She choked back a sob, and spoke in the best way she could. "I-I , yes, every since third year, but I knew you would never see me in that way, so I just convinced myself I hated you, but I don't!" She sobbed, and I dropped down, pulling her head down onto my shoulder.

She sobbed quietly , mean while, my mouth was wide open, because of her confession......

"Malfoy, but, we can't-" she lifted her head up and looked at me , her glassy eyes met mine, her pursed lips, that I so badly wanted to kiss.

"But we can never be more can we?" She commented, tilting her head slightly.

My shoulders sag, I could see the headlines now... Noturous draco Malfoy (ex deatheater) dating Hermione Granger heroin (muggleborn)

My father would send his hatred all the way from Azkaban.

"Hermione-i don't care about what they say, if we can't be together, then, then can we at least be something, not enemies". I spoke, she looked back up at me and smiled softly, warming my heart. "Of course Malfoy, of course".

I didn't feel rejected in the slightest, I felt happy that we weren't automatically back to hating each other, because if we were, I think I would fall apart, it's something about Hermione granger, that just makes life richer, i wasn't going to tell her of course, I didn't want to make her uncomfortable , but one things for certain , she will always have a place in my heart!

(Short chapter)