Chapter Three: Confessions

They breathed heavily as they broke off their passionate kiss. It was too fast for her. He certainly had many experiences, the kiss was incredible, she never had been kissed like that before. She had many thoughts on her mind to speak, her throat was dry and weary.

"I told you, I was right." He said with a playful smirk. "You do want me."

Hermione shooked her head, she couldn't believe what she was doing. It was Malfoy, the boy who tormented her for years, the one boy he loathed. She opened her mouth to respond but immediately close them.

"There's a tonic on one of the cupboards," Draco said. "Wanna grab a drink?"

It looked liked she needed a drink from what just transpired, no use to refuse. "Sure."

Hermione wrapped Draco's white sleeved-shirt over her shoulders while Draco wore his trousers, feeling frigid as they sat beside the pool. Hermione just had two glasses but her head was already whirling. Whenever she drank, a hidden side of her would take over, she didn't behave properly and the smart talks she always had were replaced by gibberish nonsense, she would rant and rant. For the first time, Draco and Hermione weren't throwing insults at each other, now they were just having a light conversation. They giggled as they babble, drinks in hand.

"How'd you even get the drinks here?"

"Fifth year. I and Zabini snuck it here and drink whenever we like it. He answered. "Professor Umbridge didn't know, of course, she never would suspect us."

"That's right you were on her organization." She chortled. "That's totally unfair."

"But it wasn't." He smiled back. His gaze was fixed upon Hermione's face, he could admire it all day.

"What is it?" Hermione asked.

"Remember when you punched me in the face?" He asked.

"Of course, I thought it hurt." She said sheepishly.

"It did." He admitted. "But I'm glad you did because it made me realized how awful I was."

I'm terribly sorry I did that."

"Don't be. It was the closest thing I get ever get to you" He said Draco's smile reflected on Hermione's face.

Hermione didn't know how to react, "Well, if it makes you feel any better, I would've liked you if you weren't such a prick." It was confusing to see whether her words that came out from her mouth were from her heart or the Drink on her hand. It didn't matter, he just smiled and rolled his eyes, he placed his hand on her lap as she let out a hearty laugh. So did he, they obviously drank a lot then they should have because everything was confusing. Hermione moved closer to Draco's side and leaned closer to him, her warm breath was in his as their lips met, but this time, It was Draco that was alarmed. They closed their eyes and let the moment melt, she was soft and delicate, Draco couldn't bear to even touch her, he felt as he would break her.

Please VOTE and comment not what you think.