Chapter Four: Mistakes

Hermione had never ever thought that this could happen, but it did. She was bare and intoxicated with Draco Malfoy! And they were actually enjoying it.

"I don't want to say it," she started.

"Then don't say it." He groaned.

"I think we should leave." She continued.

Draco grumbled but still left the pool, they picked up their few scattered clothes on the ground and began wearing them. She made a spell to make their damp clothes dry.

Hermione's legs were still wobbly from their drinks.

"Can you walk? You had too many drinks." Draco asked.

"Yes. I'm fine." She insisted.

Hermione went out first and then Draco, making sure that no one was looking or awake. They walked side by side on their way to the Gryffindor common room silently, Hermione can still feel her cheeks flushed with the color of red.

"Good night, Malfoy"

They arrived at the painting with the fat lady.

"Good night. Granger."

As soon as she entered the painting, she immediately fell on the floor as she covered her squeal, she still couldn't believe it, her hands were on her head pacing around the room, processing what just occurred.

Oh, my God. Oh, my God.

Draco Malfoy! Draco Malfoy had kissed her. This couldn't be happening, it was just a dream. A nightmare.

She went up to her dormitory which she still kept even if she was headgirl and can choose to have her own space. It was still nice to have company.
Her mind was still racing with many thoughts.

✴✴☪✳✳

Draco strode off to his own common room, happiest he had ever been in months. He entered the dungeons to see a dark, tall figure.

"Where were you mate?" Blaise Zabini asked.

Draco was wearing a smile that he didn't realized until Blaise gave him a smirk.

"Who was it?" Blaise gave Draco a look, the look he gives when something happened.

"Why do you always assume that?" he asked.

"It's late and you haven't changed into your pyjamas," Blaise said.

But Draco had already sauntered off for his dorm.

"Good night Zabini." He called out.

Blaise just simply shooked his head.

Hermione couldn't sleep, she was overthinking, that's what she always does, but this time it's different. She couldn't believe how she let him kiss her, I could've hex him, she thought. It was all her fault, she wanted to scream and hurt herself but she restrained herself from doing so, she sat at the side of her bed, feeling motionless, a tear escaped from her eye, she didn't know if it was from regret, frustration, rage or despair.

Draco felt like an idiot, what was he thinking? Ambushing a girl like that, she was probably frightened. Hermione never deserved it, she was delicate and not like any other girls, Hermione deserved better, he thought. He stood at the large window, the moon was bright that it illuminated the room with soft white light.
What would his parents do when they found out? What would his father do? He shivered at the thought. Blood prejudice was important to him, it was a reminder that he had the highest status and had more power to any lowest wizarding blood. Being with somebody like Hermione would ruin that image, his family couldn't afford another shameful act, her parents would die of shame.

If only it never happened, they wished it was just a dream and they will soon wake up. They just wished they could forget and be able to erase it from their minds as if it never happened.

VOTE and comment to continue the story. Will they ever forget what happened? ;)