Chapter 13

Song listed at the top: No Guidance remix by Ayzha Nyree
To be put on second half of the chapter.

I did

I did.

He's right.

I turn around and see him looking at me with a smirk.

"I mean I would too if I was stuck with a killer, who can you trust these days anyway," he shrugs before stuffing a hand in his trouser pockets while the other still holds a gun. 

I start to panic when I realise that he could think something else. He could take it the wrong way like I wanted to kill him or something.

How could I kill him? I don't know.

I open my mouth to quickly explain myself but he's too fast. His eyes narrow in a threatening way and they darken, with the dim lighting of the hallway they look more disastrous.

No matter what he says, I will stick to my decision of doing that.

"Why the fuck did you think it was alright to put yourself in danger when I said so myself not to?" His voice never raises but he does get closer to me. 

"You expect me to trust you, you out of all the people here? You kill for living, how am I supposed to know you won't do the same to me?" I jab a finger into his chest too to get my point across and it seems to be a big mistake.

I only blink before he has me backed against one of the walls and the gun is pointed to my forehead.

Now I'm standing with a gun pointed right towards my brain and my husband is the one holding it.

"Wow," a nervous laugh escapes me as I look at him. Everything in my body stops though. I don't move or make any more sounds.

He doesn't laugh nor smile. No humour in his eyes or anything.

"Choose, I can't have you throwing yourself in danger when I bring you out to a place like this, it's better if I lock you up in your fucking room," I feel like he is very much going to do the latter.

No. I can't be locked up in my room. I'll go crazy.

"You need to see that I can't just trust-" he fires the gun right next to my shoulder making me flinch. I close my eyes instantly and think of nothing but the blackness covering my eyes.

The guns presses harder against my forehead making me open my eyes and also emitting a pinch of pain but I bite my lip to stop any groans of pain from leaving past my lips in case he gets triggered.

"And I should trust to bring you here? Call me stupid if I'm wrong," he grits out and I realise I never... I didn't think about him.

"Choose." He grits out.

"Will you leave here without me or with me?"

Fuck.

How could I leave that out? He trusted me that's why he brought me out here and I blew my chance trying to see if he would save me.