Chapter 11

Third Person POV

"What do you want Matthew?"

The older Japanese man said as the young boy walked through the door. The older man was sitting in a chair staring out the window a glass of wine in his hand. They happened to be in a room that Karai had given the older man to stay in while he was there.

"Did you know they sent an ambush after her tonight?"

The young man said as he leaned against the window. The older man moved his glass around so that the red liquid swooshed.

"I know they did. I ordered it."

The older man said.

"But why sir?"

Matthew asked. The older man sighed as he stood from his chair setting his glass down on the table next him.

"I wanted to know how she would react. Now I know what won't work."

Takeshi said as he stepped closer towards the young man. He raised a brow as he saw something hidden in the in Matthews eyes. He chuckled slightly as he spoke again.

"Why are you really here Matthew? What is it your really after?"

"I want her. I want Isabelle. I know you need her, but I want her."

The young man said looking at the older man,waiting for a reaction. Takeshi waited for a moment before he smiled.

"Take her then, give in to your desire. I only need her alive I don't care what condition she is in."

The older man said before he started walking towards his bed room.

"Thank you sir."

Matthew said as he bowed his head slightly, then turning around to walk out the door. Both of the men thinking ungodly thoughts about a girl who had no idea what was about to come her way.