Chapter 13

Leo's POV

It has been two weeks since I had came home, two weeks since the attack on Isabelle, and two weeks since she had spoken to me. She hardly looked me in the eye whenever she came over, the tension between us had rose almost to the point where it had made the others uncomfortable.

It was killing me, to be so close to her yet so far away, I let out a sigh as I walked into Donnie's lab.

"Hey Leo you ready to go?"

Donnie asked as he placed his satchel over his shoulder.

"Yeah."

I said quietly, Donnie looked at me with sad eyes as he grabbed something off his lab table. It was a small black device that had a small button on the end.

"Here's the panic button you wanted me to make. It will be able to be hidden from view and it will set off an alarm here letting us know that she is in danger."

He explained as he placed the device in his bag I nodded slightly.

"Let's go she'll be home soon and you have to bring Max back here."

I said as we walked towards the opening of the lair thinking about the phone call she gave him this morning, she was frantic talking about how sick Max was, begging Donnie to take him for a check up.

~~~~

Donnie had left about ten minutes ago taking the sick German Shepherd to the lair with him so that he could take better care of him. I had stayed behind to explain to Isabelle about the button, knowing that she wouldn't be happy about it, but I was tired of not talking to her.

Tonight I'm going to fix everything. I let out a sigh as I leaned against the wall in the dark corner of of her living room.

Suddenly the door opened softly and I felt my eyes widen when I saw her. Her hair was in a tight elegant bun on the top of her head, the white streak standing out. I watched her as she shook off her tan pea coat, throwing it over the arm of the couch.

She had on a tight blue dress that clung to every curve on her body, the end of her dress barley making it half way down her thigh. I watched as she slipped her 3 inch heels off, followed by her jewelry that she tossed on the counter.

"I know you're there Leonardo."

Her voice rang out as she flipped on the light switch, filling the room with the bright light. I smirked slightly as I walked out of my hiding spot crossing my arms over my chest, basically to copy what she was doing towards me.

"I thought I would let you know Donnie took Max to the lab."

I said as I stepped closer to her, my eyes not looking anywhere other than on her. She stayed in her spot and watched me carefully, raising a brow in knowing.

"What else are you here for?" 

She asked turning her head slightly. I chuckled as I stepped closer to her until I was right next to the panic button that Donnie had installed underneath her counter.

"Under here is a silent alarm, anytime your in danger it will signal for us."

  I explained as I motioned towards the device, Isabelle curved her head so that she could see it. She let out a sigh of frustration but she didn't say anything about it. She simply turned her back to me and started walking towards her bedroom.

"Isabelle wait!"

I called out causing her to freeze in her spot and slowly turn around.

"What?"

She asked a little aggravated.

"I've had enough of you ignoring me. Talk to me. Tell what I can do to fix this, to fix us."

I said throwing my hands up in frustration. She looked a little taken back at first then she just looked angry.

"You left me for two years! And you think talking is just going to fix us?!"

She yelled pointing her finger at me as she stepped closer.

"I'm sorry!"

I yelled as I stepped closer to her.

"You left me with saying goodbye! You didn't come when you were supposed to! I thought you were dead when you stopped writing!"

She yelled with a few tears streaming down her face.

"I was wrong, I should have told you goodbye. I should have came home when I was supposed to, and I never should have stopped writing you. I was a jerk and I don't deserve you."

I said as I walked closer to her, she looked shocked and backed away from me until she hit the wall. So I continued to speak as I stepped closer to her.

"I screwed up, I know I did. But I can't live without you and I know you deserve better but I can't let you go. I guess I'm selfish but I don't like the idea of losing you to someone else." 

I was now only inches away from her, I placed my hands on either side of her face, causing her breath to catch in her throat.

"I've missed you so much."

She said as her tears dried up, she timidly placed a her hand on my plastron causing a shudder to spread through me. It had been so long since I felt her soft touch on my skin, that it set me into motion.

Isabelle's POV

I froze when his lips softly placed against mine. I felt all my anger vanish and want and desire consume me. I kissed him back igniting a spark between us, our lips moved together in sync as he pressed his body up against mine.

My hands roamed down his plastron cause the fearless leader to let out a moan, his hands started to roam all the way down my body. He pulled back slightly both gasping for arm but he soon places his lips against my neck making his way down until he hit my sweet spot.

"Leo-"

I moaned as my hand gripped his shoulder tighter. He started to bite, nibble and suck on the spot, before soothing the ache with tongue.  What I hadn't noticed during this time was that one of his hand rested on my waist while them other as made its way to the back of my dress.

Sliding the zipper down until it no where else to go. I let out a gasp when I realized but he smashed his lips into mine once again.

His tongue begged for entrance  which I gladly granted, I felt his hands reach up, sliding my dress slowly off my body. Once I heard it hit the floor I wrapped my arms around his neck, he gently slipped his hand underneath my bare thighs, lifting my legs off the ground and wrapping them around his waist.

He pulled away from our kiss as he started to walk us towards my bedroom. I took this opportunity to return the love bite he had left on me, slowly I started trailing kisses down his neck. Once I reached his sweet spot he let out a slight growl, I smirked against his skin as I started to bite and suck on that spot.

I stopped when he gently placed me down on my soft bed, I opened my eyes to see that he was stripping off all his gear, including his bandanna. In an blink of an eye he was back on top of me his hips startling my, a smirk on his lips as he held my arms down to the side.

"We have a lot to catch up on Love."