LIVE

NO ONES POV

You and Ryujin wanted to go on live while making custard donuts from a DIY candy kit, so before beginning the video you two headed to a supermarket to buy the kits and get ready for the live. When you two arrived back home you got out your phone and tripod to start the live. When you started it hundreds of people began rushing into the live.

________________________________

User8 - omg ryujins there
User4 - HIIII Y/N!!!
User2 - 😍😍😍
User7 - hello
User5 - RYUJIN?
User 1 - this should be interesting
User3 - PLEASE NOTICE ME 🥺💕
User6 - ooooo donuts
________________________________

You both started opening your package, while Ryujin was talking to the fans. You began to smile because of how cute she was and started blushing. You were looking up at the phone screen and quickly covered your face as you realized how red you were. Ryujin just laughed and you guys began to make your donuts.

Y/N'S POV

We began to make the custard to make our donuts and couldn't help but look at Ryujin and mesmerize how gorgeous she was.
How did I get so lucky.

When we were finished making the shape of the donut we decided to begin to decorate them! We had made 3 for our own and decided to make one medium one mixing both of our custard together! Ryujin was laughing at the fact that I was eating the decorations instead of using them on my donuts, as I was eating a sprinkle shoving it down my mouth i began to choke on it and Ryujins laugh quickly turned into a worried face and hurried to get some water. We both chuckled in relief and continued decorating our donuts, and then started on the one we were doing together

 We both chuckled in relief and continued decorating our donuts, and then started on the one we were doing together

This is what you guys made

RYUJIN'S POV

Y/N and I finished our donuts and the one we made together but I wasn't staring at the donut I was staring at her and her mesmerizing face. I love that girl so much I honestly wish we could public but we can't. I just really can't wait to get off this love and snuggle her to pieces.

I think she started to get the hint and began telling the fans that she was gonna end the live now and that she hoped they enjoyed it. I just smiled and waved waiting for her to turn it off so I could kiss her and cuddle with her.
Right as she turned it off before she could say anything I pulled her in and began kissing her making her let out soft sighs.
She smiled and I picked her up and we went to the sofa and cuddled while watching movies, till I looked down and saw her sleeping. I picked her up and brought her to our bed tucking her in and laying next to her kissing her forehead and snuggling her tightly which made her smile. She turned around and gave me a kiss and put her arms around.

"Goodnight my love." She said, Hearing those words fall from her lips made my heart flutter a little "Goodnight my lovely" I said back smiling as I fell asleep with her in my arms.

________________________________

Words - 550
Sorry this is kinda short
But I hope you enjoyed it 💕