My girl

RYUJIN'S POV

Valentine's Day is quickly coming up and I wanted this to be the most special day for Y/N. It's our 5th year anniversary on valentine's day so I wanted to make it much more special than all the past years. She was staying over at her parents house until the 13th so I was spending 3 days alone, the perfect time to get a surprise done! I ran downstairs and got my car keys to go get some stuff for the surprise I'm making her. I went over to a party supply store and bought a whole bunch of things. But of course I didn't go alone I need my moral support. So I brought none other than my best friend Hwang Yeji. As I was picking up some shiny ornaments she pops out of nowhere.

"YAH" Yeji says
I just look at her in disbelief
"Is this scary?..." She said. I just continued looking at her in disbelief. What did she think she was? A bee?!?!
"No, it isn't" I said sarcastically smiling at her. We both giggled at her actions, she makes me not wanna believe that she is older than me. I could say we both got a little distracted and began to play around with the costumes there, acting like different characters, laughing and clapping for each other.
I would be lying if I said I didn't get a ridiculous amount of candles but hey what can I say this must be special special!
Once I payed Yeji and I decided to go and get a custom cake so I could pick it up before she arrived.
We ordered the cake and decided to have a sleepover to plan the big surprise awaiting for Y/N.
It was now the next day and Yeji and I began to prepare the surprise by putting up the decorations and deciding what to make for food
We spent the whole day preparing this wanting it to be super special we were so drained after that.
It was around 7 PM now, Yeji and I decided to order some pizza for us since it was well deserved after all that super hard work we did.
"Yah Ryujinnie, Y/N is gonna love her surprise."
"I sure hope so Ji." I sighed and continued to eat my pizza
"Of course she will don't worry about it she loves you so much I doubt she won't go head over heels crazy because of it."
"I guess you're right. Thank you so much for helping me Yeji" I responded to her.
"Of course Ryuddaeng anything for my best friend" She said smiling as we continued attacking our pizza while watching another movie and eventually falling asleep on the carpet.
We woke up around 12 PM and got ready to pick up the cake we had bought the other day.
Once we picked it up we rushed to the supermarket and bought a few more things for food and drove home to begin making the food.
We finished around 9 PM and Y/N would be home at around 11 so we made sure we kept the food hot so it wouldn't be cold when she arrives. I drove Yeji home and stopped at a cafe near the airport. Luckily we wouldn't be home until almost midnight so it was perfect considering tomorrow is Valentine's Day.
The time has finally arrived Y/N texted me that her plane arrived and that she was getting off right now. I drove to the airport since I was a few minutes away it didn't take me long to get there. As soon as I saw her I gave her a tight hug and smothered her with kisses. We got in the car and started driving home it was only a few minutes till midnight about 7 and we had arrived at home. I told Y/N to stay in the car for a second and quickly rushed into the house and placed the food on the little table. 2 minutes till midnight and I quickly rushed out to her and carried her into the house. I took her upstairs where the surprise was and closed her eyes.

"Yah where are you taking me love"
She asked me not knowing what's going on. I walked her into a candle scented room and by her face I could tell she loved the smell.
"Keep your eyes closed baby" I told her and stood in front of her. It was now midnight and I told her to open her eyes. Her face lid up with joy when she saw the room filled with lights.

 Her face lid up with joy when she saw the room filled with lights

(This was the surprise btw hehe)

She came and hugged me tightly and I felt tears rolling down her face. I lifted her chin with my finger and placed a small soft kiss on her lips before pulling away.
"One more surprise my love" I pulled out a small box and got on one knee.
She looked shocked and happy and I smiled
"Cha Y/N I want you to be my wife. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, happy, with little babies and fluffy animals. Be mine Y/N."
Tears rolled down our faces as she stood there in shock.
"I'd love to be your wife Shin Ryujin." She said.
I got up happily and hugged her tightly and kissed her. I wish this moment would last forever. We sat down and enjoyed our food and cake, and watched movies all night long.
I felt soft sounds under me so I looked down and saw Y/N sleeping.
"Goodnight my girl, I love you my fiancé."
________________________________

Ahhh thank you so much for reading this and I really hope you enjoyed it!!
Sorry it took a while btw I had a lot of school work to get done but I was able to update this!
And the books chapter should come out today or Friday!!! Thank you for your patience! 💕💕
This isn't proof read btw so I'm sorry for any mistakes😭
Words - 1015