My one and only.

RYUJIN'S POV

"RYUJIN CMON WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!!" Yuna screamed. "I'm coming jeez" I said back to her. We were meeting with her friend today, she was super excited to introduce me to her for some reason. But anyway I was putting my shoes on when Yuna screamed once again "RYUJIN IF YOUR BUTT IS NOT DOWN HERE IN 2 MINUTES I WILL NOT HESITATE TO PUNCH YOU IN DAMN STOMACH" "IM COMING JESUS. NO PATIENCE" I hurried and rushed down the stairs "finally! it's about time." yuna exclaimed. I rolled my eyes at her and we got in the car.

We were listening to falling in love by cigarettes after sx while driving to the beach we were gonna be meeting y/n at. When we finally got to the beach I got a little startled by Yunas sudden scream "Y/NNNNN I MISSED YOUUUUU" They both ran over to each other and hugged, I didn't wanna ruin their moment so I quietly walked over. "y/n this is Ryujin, Ryujin this is y/n" We both bowed to each other and said hi. She was really pretty I feel butterflies in my stomach, but why we only just met? Maybe i'm just nervous. We were walking to the beach while Yuna wouldn't stop talking about how much she missed y/n since their both so busy now since they're both k-pop idols.

Once we got to the ocean, all three of us immediately ran to the water and jumped in. We were all laughing while splashing water at each other. Anyone could have mistaken us for little kids playing around from how we were acting. About 30 minutes passed and we were getting pretty hungry. Yuna had packed us some sandwiches so we quickly got out of the water and ran over from hungriness. We all sat down and began eating our delicious sandwiches while we praised Yuna for her amazing cooking skills. Once we finished y/n thought of a great idea. "We should get ice cream!" "Ooo great idea" I said. We wrapped ourselves in our towels and grabbed our bag and began looking for an ice cream shop. Once we found one and we ordered Yuna asked me to hold her ice cream so she could use the bathroom. While we waited for her my phone rang with a text and I looked at it.

"My Ryu falling in love at first sight!!" "Flirt with her I'll take long on purpose. :)" My face flushed with red as I read the texts. Was I really in love with y/n? I decided to take Yunas advice and sparked up a conversation. After a few minutes we were giggling and talking when Yuna finally came out. I handed her back her ice cream when she looked at me with a big big big grin on her face. We were walking around when we were all super tired and decided to go home. We waved our goodbyes to y/n and got in the car. "Ryujinie is in loveeeee" Yuna said. I covered my face with my hands in embarrassment. "Yahhh you're certainly fast ryuuuuu" "Shut up" I said to her and grabbed my phone to listen to some music. A week later y/n and I got in contact after meeting for the first time and I was planning on asking her to get some ice cream later in the day.

________________________________
y/n :) <33

Heyyyyyy : Ryu

y/n : Hey! How are you doing?

I'm good! Wbu? : Ryu

y/n : That's good to hear!
And I'm doing good :)

That's great! : Ryu

Also I wanted to ask you something : Ryu

y/n : Go ahead! :)

Wanna get ice cream later? : Ryu

y/n : I'd love too :D

Alright what time would be good? : Ryu

y/n : whenever you want!

Alright. Is 3 good? : Ryu

y/n : That's perfect! I'll see you
Later then! :)

Alright byeee :D : Ryu

y/n : adios <3

________________________________

"Whose got you smiling from ear to ear miss ryujin" I got startled by Yunas comment, "Nothing I'm just meeting up with y/n later for ice cream!" "Look at you goooo!!! Alright well I'll meet you at the door later to give you my car keys." "Thanks Yuna" I told her smiling. She smiled back before going down stairs. It was 2:15 so I decided to get ready for my little date with y/n. I put on some shorts with a white sweatshirt and my black converse with my hair down and ran downstairs

 I put on some shorts with a white sweatshirt and my black converse with my hair down and ran downstairs

(This is what she was wearing)

As I was running downstairs I saw Yuna sitting on the couch looking at her phone. "You look nice where are you off to" She said teasing with a big smirk on her face. I nudge her and she chuckled. She handed me her car keys and said "Don't you dare crash my car while romanizing over y/n." I chuckled a little and promised her I would crash her car. She hugged me and wished me good luck as I walked out the door.
I texted y/n asking her to send me her address so I could pick her up and she sent to me. On my way there I prayed to the heavens above I wouldn't embarrass myself I really liked her despite meeting her a week ago.

I got out the car and texted her that I was here and she opened the door. "Hey" she said smiling I said hey back and hugged her. "You look really pretty" I told her while smiling. She smiled back and said "You look really pretty as well Ryu" she said continuing to smile. I opened the car door for her and she got in, we began driving to the beach when I put my hand on hers, I felt my face turning red as I realized what I just did. Once we got to the ice cream parlor, I quickly got out of the car to open the door for her again. She giggled and I did too she is so cute I wish this could last forever.

We went into the shop and ordered ice cream and decided to take a walk around the beach again. A few minutes into our walk I grabbed her hand to make her turn around. She looked at me confused and shocked and I leaned in to kiss her. We shared a long kiss until I pulled away. "y/n-" I got cut off from her putting her lips on mine again. I smiled at the feeling of her kissing me. She pulled away and I asked her "y/n. Be my girlfriend. I want to be your one and only." "Yes of course I'll be your girlfriend" she said smiling. We shared another kiss before continuing our walk. I later felt her hand touch mine and smiled.
I'm so in love with this girl.
My one and only.
________________________________

Ahhh I hope you guys enjoyed that!!
Feel free to request anything :)
Words - 1165