baby

"I cant believe this day has finally come." You said. "I know. I've dreamed of this day. I can't believe it's finally here." Ryujin said staring at you and your newborn baby happily.

You and Ryujin had just arrived from the hospital and were now laying in bed as you held your baby in your hands.

"Baby do you want some water? Or something to eat maybe?" Ryujin asked.

"No my love im okay I just wanna lay here with my favorite girls." You replied looking at her lovingly.

Your baby softly opened her eyes and looked between you too with her big brown eyes. "Hi baby" Ryujin said while grabbing her little hands softly. You smiled at the sight of seeing Ryujin bonding with her baby. Having a baby was like pieces of your life falling together. You were married to the woman you love most and now you had a baby together. You could never be more happier.

"Ryujin." You said quietly as she looked at you with love her her eyes.

"Yes jagi?" She said smiling at you widely.

"I love you Ryujinnie," you said happily.

"I love you too my love. I'm glad I found you I'm glad that we are together and we are starting a family together. This is all I've ever wanted with you." She said while moving her hand to your cheek.

A tear of happiness streamed down your face. You were happier than ever now. You couldn't wait to send the rest of your years with Ryujin and your baby.

________________________________

Words - 272

Sorry this is short but I hope you enjoyed this chapter ❤️