You get into a fight pt 2

NO ONES POV

It's been 3 days since your fight with Ryujin. Things were a bit awkward between you two but it was somewhat getting back to normal.

That day Ryujin knew you wouldn't be home until late in the afternoon, so she was planning on making it up to you. She decided to go to target to get stuff for the surprise

Once she returned from target, she began to prepare for your surprise.

She knew you both liked watching movies in a tent so she ran to the closet and got the tent you guys used to watch movies or to lay outside.

She placed the tent and quickly got the surprise ready and ordered the food you guys were gonna eat.

A few minutes later the food arrived and once she set it up she heard your car door shut. She quickly went and opened the door.

When she opened the door she was shocked to see you crying. When you walked in you threw your arms around her.

"R-Ryujin I'm so sorry I over-reacted the other day...I'm sorry for making you feel bad an-" she cut you off by putting her lips on yours and lifting you up to the stairs.

"I have a surprise for you honey," she said smiling at you as she walked up the stairs with you.

She put you down as soon as you got to the top of the stairs and she opened the door to your shared bedroom.

You let out a gasp when you walked in and saw what you prepared.

"Oh my love thank you..." you said smiling while wrapping your arms around her neck and kissed her.

She quickly kissed you back and you both sat down in the tent and ate the food she bought.

"That was so good..." Ryujin said rubbing her stomach as she grabbed your hands and intertwining them.

"It really was..." You said as you laid your head on her shoulder.

"Do you wanna watch movies?" She asked while looking at you with love in her eyes.

"How could I say no to that." You said smiling as she giggled showing her whisker dimples.

After watching three movies you both laid awake cuddling in silence.

"Ryujinnie... I love you" You said smiling

"I love you too... and baby I could never hate you. I'm sorry I said that the other day I was annoyed and upset about everything. I'm so sorry" she said rubbing your arm.

"Let's not get mad at each other for so long anymore. I cried a lot today." You said sniffling as she giggled a bit.

"I agree I was really sad baby." She said as you both giggled.

You continued to watch movies until you fell asleep cuddling.
________________________________

Here's part 2 <3
Thank you for reading this!

Words - 473