protective

Y/N'S POV

It was pretty late around 10pm and I was alone since Ryujin was on tour, I was pretty bored and hungry so I decided to go to a 711 near me to get some snacks.

While I was there my phone began to ring. I saw it was Ryujin so I happily picked up. She must have realized I went out cause as soon as I picked up she was flooding me with questions.

"Hi my girl where are you? Why did you go out so late and alone, you know I hate it when you go out at night especially alone anything could happen!!!"

"Baby chill I just came to get some snacks at 711 I'll go home as soon as I finish I promise. How are you? How are the shows going?"

"Their going fine and and I'm okay."
"That's great to hear my love" I said to her smiling at my phone as she looked down and continued eating her strawberries

"What are you buying darling?" She asked me while smiling.
"Just some snacks I was really hungry and I wanted some fresh air so I decided to come and buy it instead of door dashing some food."

"I'll stay on the phone with you just to make sure you are okay, since you decided to go out so late. What even went through your head when you thought that. Anything could happen to you and i'm not there to keep you safe" She whined and pouted at me.

"Babyy I'll be fine don't worry, but if it makes you feel better i'll stay on the phone with you."
She quickly smiled hearing me say that and I gave her a small smile back and continued shopping.

"My love have you finished?" She asked me after a few minutes of waiting for me. "Yes darling im done im going to the check out now!" I said while smiling at her and saw her smile back at me. Seeing her smile made my heart flutter, I love this girl so much. I wish I could hug her but she's so far away.

Once I had finished I headed to my car and started driving off to my house while talking with Ryujin.
"Hey babe i'll call you in a little I have to do something it won't take long I'll call you as soon as I finish!" Ryujin said with a smile on her face.
"Alright my love take care" I said to her blowing a kiss at the screen. I wouldn't be long before I got home, a few minutes about 18 minutes
I was about to drive into the drive way when I realized the lights were turned on. I could have sworn I turned them off before I left, but I didn't think much of it as I could have just forgotten and thought I did. As soon as I walked in I heard someone running down the stairs and when I saw who it was a put down the bag and immediately rushed over.

"My shin what are you doing here?!" I said happily while jumping on to her to hug her
"Hey babe" she giggle and hugged me tighter.

We stood there for a couple minutes not wanting to let go of each other, about 3 minutes passed and I lifted my head from her shoulder and looked at her.
"I missed you so much my love, how come you came home so early.
"We finished practicing early and we had nothing to do so we all went home and I wanted to surprise you so I told you I needed to do something so you wouldn't suspect a thing!" She said while giggling and I giggled with her.
"You certainly have always been the clever one." We laughed some more and I peppered her face with kisses while we stood there with her eyes closed.
Once I finished we went upstairs and had a nice bath, and we were having to much fun splashing each other with water which resulted in the bathroom being flooded with water, we quickly cleaned that up and jumped into bed while eating all the delicious snacks that I bought at 711 we watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I heard soft sighs from above me and I looked to see Ryujin sleeping, I smiled and turned of the TV when I tucked her in and kissed her face a few times and covered myself in the blanket we shared and snuggled with her.
"Goodnight my love, I love you forever" I said softly while hugging her tighter.
"I love you too my baby" She responded to me
which made me smile.
I will never give up on you Shin Ryujin i'll be with you forever my girl.
_____________________________

words - 850

sorry this took so long to update school was really hitting me these past weeks i'll try to update more recent I hope you enjoyed this stay safe loves <3

Btw do you guys think I should make a book as well lmk :)