I will always love you

Y/N'S POV

I got a call Ryujin telling me she would be home a little late because she had to do something after practice. Not gonna lie I was pretty bummed at the thought I wouldn't have a her in my arms for a while longer but I had to accept she would be busy a lot like always since she is an idol. I told her okay and that I loved her and she said it back before hanging up. It was 10:12 pm so I would have to wait a little longer considering she usually gets out of practice at 11:30, and I was a little worried at the fact she'd be driving alone so late at night but I tried not to but so much thought to it. I was a little hungry so I went to her kitchen to look for a snack to eat to keep myself distracted while I watched movies and waited for Ryujin. About an hour passed and it was now 11:29 and I was half way through my movie when I got a text.

________________________________

My one and only ❤️

: Ryujin
Hi my love I hope your
okay I miss you lots <333

Y/N :
I'm okay thank you baby :)

: Ryujin
I'll be home in a little while maybe in
an hour...I love you :D

Y/N :
I love you too my lovely
drive safe when you're on your way!

: Ryujin
I will don't worry y/n
I love you see you later :)

Y/N :
I love you too byee :D

________________________________

I missed her so much I couldn't wait one more hour to see her, but I know there's nothing she can do about it since her schedule is so crazy. I went downstairs to make some popcorn before continuing to watch my movie. I began thinking to myself what if she's seeing another girl. The thought of it made my heart ache. She wouldn't do that to me, right? Tears were rolling down my face as I dried them with my blanket and laid down on my bed. I cried as I hugged my plushy completely forgetting about everything but Ryujin about 10 minutes later I heard a car door slamming but I didn't care I just continued crying to myself while eating the rest of my popcorn that's left.

RYUJINS POV

I was finally home, I was preparing a surprise for y/n and I asked the girls to help me out so it could be perfect as tomorrow will be a special day for us. I dropped my bags on the sofa confused why I hadn't seen y/n rushing down the stairs, but I brushed it off as maybe she was sleeping or had headphones on and couldn't hear me. My heart sank to my stomach as I heard soft weeps coming from our bedroom I quickly rushed in to see y/n hugging her plushy tightly while crying. I rushed to her and tried to hug her but she rejected it. I was shocked at the sudden reaction and a bit confused. She had never rejected one of my hugs.

"My love what's going on" I asked her super confused about what was going on. "Don't act like you don't know!!" She shouted at me. "I know you're seeing someone else which is why you came late!" She yelled again. I could feel my eyes getting watery from what she said. If she thought this what makes me think I'm even a decent girlfriend to her.

"Baby you don't think I would do that would you?" I said to her almost breaking down in tears as she turned around.
I looked at her eyes which were puffy from all the crying and I felt so guilty. "I was just making a surprise for you I didn't think you would think I was doing something else. But since I kinda just spoiled it I might as well take you right now. I gave her one of my hoodies and she put it on will putting on her crocs I had got for her on Valentine's Day which made me smile when she put the on. Took her hand and we got in the car and I drove to the spot for the surprise. I helped her out of the car and took her hand.

"Stay right here I'll be back in one second okay?" I said while smiling. "Okay" she said back I quickly ran to plug in the lights as it all lit up and I saw her shocked face. I took her hand and got on one knee. I saw as her eyes started tearing up.

"Marry me y/n. I love you so much I promise to always make you happy even if we have to rewatch that one puppet movie every night." I said while smiling at her. I watched as tears dropped from her eyes. "Of course I will, I would love to marry you Ryujin." I hugged her tightly and kissed her as I smiled. I'll finally be able to call her my wife in a few months. I put the ring on her finger and watched as she smiled at me brightly. I hugged her tightly once again.
"My fiancé I'll always love you."

________________________________

words - 926

AHH SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT
AND IM SORRY IF ITS BAD ITS CURRENTLY 3 AM
AND IT WAS KINDA LAST MINUTE BUT I WILL TRY TO
UPDATE THIS MORE OFTEN!!
Love you take care <33