A/N

Hi everyone.

Too all those who have made it this far, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Unfortunately some of you may have seen that I have recently decided to discontinue this story.

This story was my very first, and for a really long time I wish I had never given up when I did years ago. I thought that you all deserved an explanation for why I have stopped writing, hence this A/N.

This story, no matter what you say, is trash. I hate it with a burning passion. They way it was heading, there was no character development, no improvements and not a good enough plot. When I write, I really want it to be something that I am proud of and this story just wasn't it anymore. I started this when I was 14 and I'm 17 almost 18 so with other priorities stacking on top, I had to take some stress off of me.

That being said, I do think that with time I will revisit this story and maybe edit and continue however that is only a hope that I have for this book, not a promise.

With Christmas days away, I want to say thank you too all who have read the story and all those who supported me along the way. I will forever be grateful to those people. If you do want to read any other of my stories feel free to head over to my account and read them, if not then I hope you find something more enjoyable to read. :)

With all my love, I wish you all a merry Christmas and the happiest of New Years. Here's to 2021 staying were it belongs, in the fucking past.

El